Chat Room

Happy Monday after 3 day weekend everyone. Hitting the ground (air) running. At JFK for fly to San Juan. Then Ft. Lauderdale. Quick hop over to Bahamas and maybe back home. Not alot of beach time in all that unfortunately.

We need to ship some of our rain West to California, so our food stuff won't take a hit. Everything is going up in price because less land is being used to make food. Even the cattle got shipped out of California to wetter parts of the country.
I'd gladly give some of our rain to California, so would Kentucky.
Have a great Day, TT Land!

Rosy

WOW.....I'm on....!!!!!!!!.....have tried off and on for something like 6 days....put in "skuuter", my "password", it says "Thank You for logging in skuuter", then goes back to the home page or forum, and I'm not.....had this issue about 3 weeks ago too....oh well, "SORRY Folks", but I'm back on.....:laugh:...Good Tuesday Morning TRIKE TALK.....ThumbUp

WOW.....I'm on....!!!!!!!!.....have tried off and on for something like 6 days....put in "skuuter", my "password", it says "Thank You for logging in skuuter", then goes back to the home page or forum, and I'm not.....had this issue about 3 weeks ago too....oh well, "SORRY Folks", but I'm back on.....:laugh:...Good Tuesday Morning TRIKE TALK.....ThumbUp

Did you actually figure out what was causing the problem or was it just a "computer miracle". Regardless, welcome back... :D ThumbUp

Evening all. Long freakin' day. Up at 2:30am in San Juan, PR. 4:30am flt to Ft Lauderdale, FL. Landed just after a great sunrise. 8:30am flt on private plane to Bahamas. Worked all day in hot repair shop. 3:30pm flt back to Ft Lauderdale for the night. Hotel at 6pm. Boss wondering why I'm not getting early flt home Thurs. Told him my wife says I really need my beauty rest. Really need it. Also had laryngitis all week. Fun to train people. It did occur to me that all the planes have 3 wheels. Soooooo, technically, I was travelling by trike all week.
Good night all.

Yes, congrats on getting picture right side up. :laugh: It's still cool here, but thank goodness no snow! Went for a long walk yesterday, will do same today. Stay warm!

Attachments

• Spr1 (640x480).jpg
    Spr1 (640x480).jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Spr3 (640x487).jpg
    Spr3 (640x487).jpg
    384 KB · Views: 105
  • Spr6 (640x480).jpg
    Spr6 (640x480).jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Spr8 (640x486).jpg
    Spr8 (640x486).jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Spr9 (640x475).jpg
    Spr9 (640x475).jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Spr10 (640x480).jpg
    Spr10 (640x480).jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 103
Janice says, that's just not right, we need some of that up here, & she is correct! LOL
Poor robins have to eat fruit on the trees, if any is left, or hit the feeders, because all the ground is covered with snow.
Hope you people is the South, Midwest, and West are enjoying your flowers, I am sure Blondie Gal will send me some pictures of her flowers in blossom! LOL
Have a great day TT Land.

Rosy

Hey, Rosy. Last weekend, I officially ran the snow blower dry to empty it out. I declare winter over on LI.
Winter is so over, that I have a RAIN flight delay in Chicago right now.

It has been a beautiful sunny and warm week. Something out of the ordinary......
Trike just coming out of its slumber and hibernation. Tax it, MOT it and it's fit for the road.. Oh!! and wash 'n' polish it so it sparkles in the sunshine.
Fitted a few wee bits of shiny stuff to make her good for the public:p.
See you all in Maggie Vally....

It has been a beautiful sunny and warm week. Something out of the ordinary......
Trike just coming out of its slumber and hibernation. Tax it, MOT it and it's fit for the road.. Oh!! and wash 'n' polish it so it sparkles in the sunshine.
Fitted a few wee bits of shiny stuff to make her good for the public:p.
See you all in Maggie Vally....

Only a few months till till you're with us! Looking forward to seeing you both!

Morning all. Heading into the 50's today and maybe 60'F tomorrow. Wife threatening to go for 1st spring ride to a car/bike/swap show Sunday out east on LI.

What a beautiful day here in Kodak,Tn., just hooked up with Jerry, MtnRider, here at Cracker Barrel. Nice meal and good conversation, talked about future rides, Ray Monroe and Kathy, old TomG. Just a nice break in my other wise long day looking out the windshield, talking to Miles. Headed up to New Castle,Pa., for Monday, then Ringoes,N.J, final on Tuesday. Looks like nice weather the whole way!!:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png