CSC Owners Forum: Post Your CSC Pics

sweet looking ride. i love the color. csc hit it out of the ballpark on the design on those new goldwings. in my opinion the more lights you have on the back the better. gets the attention of the people not paying attention.

Ground effects

OK, finally got the chance to give the trike a wash and install the CSC stainless ground effects. Making sure the surface was totally dry and used 3M adhesive promoter (note: you better make 100% sure you position whatever you attach is in the right place, this stuff is wicked fast to work) and removing the topside stainless protector and the two sided mounting tape, on they went. Only hitch was the edges (which are knife sharp BTW) had some debris struck to them but using heavy leather work gloves I was able to remove whatever leftover crud there was.

I think I got them on OK, at least now I don't have to worry about rubbing on the paint there. Got these from CSC for a very reasonable price. (I think around $60 or so)GFX1.jpgGFX2.jpgGFX3.jpgGFX3.jpg

We had our 2015 CSC Kruze trike built at the Arrington, VA facility. My wife and I love it! We get compliments on the bodystyle all the time. People say it reminds them of a late 50's Corvette from the rear.

Thanks for building us an awesome trike CSC! It rides and handles like a three wheeled sports car! And the Escapade trailer pulls along with ease and has more than enough room for all our needs.

CSC Trike &Trailer.jpgCSC Trike left front.jpgCSC Trike left rear.jpgCSC trike right rear.jpgCSC trike right rear.jpgArmrest and cupholder.jpg20161004_183718.jpg

Back