EASYRIDERS magazine to return

I watched the video. If I knew nothing about this magazine and it was sitting on the table in my doctors office, I would pick it up to read while waiting. A few seconds flipping through it and it would have been put back down in favor moving on to a copy of Better Homes and Gardens....:xzqxz:..... Jim

Or magazine about Golf that every doctors waiting room is stocked up with..

Watching the video, the mag looks like the HD HOG mag. All gloss and no substance!

........and that magazine is gone too. It's now on line.

I'll be damned if I spend 8 hours a day at the office looking at a video monitor and then come home and have to look at another video monitor. Thankfully Thunder Press and American Rifleman is still in magazine format. I have cancelled every magazine subscription that is now on video format only.

I watched the video. If I knew nothing about this magazine and it was sitting on the table in my doctors office, I would pick it up to read while waiting. A few seconds flipping through it and it would have been put back down in favor moving on to a copy of Better Homes and Gardens....:xzqxz:..... Jim

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ER was all about entertaining riders and shocking the "straights " as we called them. Man those were some great times we had. No I dont need this "magazine" . Pisano sold the business and all the writers are gone except for Bandit and J.J. Solari. Whenever I long for the old days I'll go up to the attic and look through my old copies. Its enough.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msmoker
Back