External breather

ROAD DOG

Contributing Member
Has any body done a external breather on a Indian Roadmaster ? It looks like it has a 5/8 heater hose coming out of the front valve cover , Thats got to be dumping some crap into the intake .

Has any body done a external breather on a Indian Roadmaster ? It looks like it has a 5/8 heater hose coming out of the front valve cover , Thats got to be dumping some crap into the intake .

I pulled the air cleaner cover off , then the a c housing so easy to do 4 bolts & the housing & throttle body come off, pulled the head vent hose off, we have a cabbinet full off heater hose, gas line, hose elbow's, found a 90% hose that fit then a straight connector 2 foot piece of 1/2 hose dug around found a filter, looks good 00000 $$$ cost . There was al ready a lot of oil in the intake .

Decat

Last night brought the trike to the shop pulled the heat shield off over the cat converter, covered the trike with blankets, cut a hole in the pipe pulled the cat out welded her back up, 45 minutes later done, sounds good . went to local dealer today they have the stage 2 kit with the cams, throttle body and injectors and the download quoted me $1250. parts and labor . drop it off on the 13th .

Sold my shocks to ED in New Hampshire, So I took the Indian and delivered them to him, ended up putting on 335 miles, every time I ride that trike it seem's to get better, really windy yesterday knocked the gas mileage down to 36 , I rode it 3 times have 750 miles did a oil change Sunday night at 415 miles put Amsoil 20/40, I have a appiontment for the 13th to do a stage 2 kit, it runs so good I don't no if I'm going to do it, it's so smooth now, some time's a cam change will make it loppey at low speeds, I read good and bad butt have not found anybody that has done a stage 2 on a 2021 116 trike ? I have to change the handle bars, got some ordered.

Got my trike back today had the stage 2 kit installed, 3 cams, throttle body & injectors and it includes a flash for the tune. Runs really good, no bucking at low speeds, gas mileage just as good as before. it was $1250.00 and had $ 50.00 coupon, harley would of been over $3000.00. wish I would of done this before the $50000. on that tri glide. Brought it to Indian of Springfield Great people, good job.

Got my trike back today had the stage 2 kit installed, 3 cams, throttle body & injectors and it includes a flash for the tune. Runs really good, no bucking at low speeds, gas mileage just as good as before. it was $1250.00 and had $ 50.00 coupon, harley would of been over $3000.00. wish I would of done this before the $50000. on that tri glide. Brought it to Indian of Springfield Great people, good job.

---ThumbUp---.................

Back