front tyre.

just want some feedback on a front tyre that maybe you guys have tried. a mate of mine says i should look at getting a trye that is used on the side car. he says he did it on a trike he built and found the wear was much better. the tyre isn,t round like a normal bike tyre and there for you have a big and flatter tread grip on the road. have any of you guys tried this type of tyre and if so what is your opinion on running one. i dont want to run a rear tyre thats been reversed or a car tyre.

steve.

MPA rear tyre mounted in reverse direction up front with Dyna Beads at 41 psi. GL 1800 trike, will get very good mileage.
Good luck as this subject has been discussed many-many times.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

just want some feedback on a front tyre that maybe you guys have tried. a mate of mine says i should look at getting a trye that is used on the side car. he says he did it on a trike he built and found the wear was much better. the tyre isn,t round like a normal bike tyre and there for you have a big and flatter tread grip on the road. have any of you guys tried this type of tyre and if so what is your opinion on running one. i dont want to run a rear tyre thats been reversed or a car tyre.

steve.

Ned Kelly's poster doesn't look like Mick Jagger! LOL!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Back