Got bucks?

paws

Just Killing Time...
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2011
Kerrville, TX U.S.A
Tonight’s news just announced that, due to the Oil and Gas Show that is held bi-annually out here in Odessa, there are no hotel rooms available.... except for a FEW at the rate of $500.00 per night...

Not Surprized

Back in the spring when I went through there on the way to get my trike Holiday Inn Express wanted $320 and I ended up at a dump for $180.

Yes...am not surprised.... people just don’t realize how they can gouge out here - because oil is MONEY and they think EVERYBODY is rolling in it. You don’t want to pay that? No problem, move on, the guy behind you is dying to pay it.

Yes...am not surprised.... people just don’t realize how they can gouge out here - because oil is MONEY and they think EVERYBODY is rolling in it. You don’t want to pay that? No problem, move on, the guy behind you is dying to pay it.

Thats the Harley......Motto.......

That's stupid crazy. We stayed one night a few years ago in April and it was $70. I thought that was stupid high. But I'm used to the cheap stuff. I mean all I do is sleep.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back