Hand and Arm Arthritis

After all the great suggestions I started taking 1500mg of Glucosamine a day and I bought a Crampbuster lever.

I have been taking the glucosamine about six weeks and had the Crampbuster about a week and I have seen a marked improvement. I did a 200mile charity run on Sunday and didn't suffer any severe cramps or pain. Of course it did hurt a little but well short of making me stop or not enjoy the ride. It was a great ride 78 bikes and trikes riding through the Yorkshire Dales ( James Herriot country?) We raised 3,000 UK Pounds for Prostate Research.

I have also sourced a capsicum based rub that seems to work deep down so ill try that too.

Thanks for all the help.

I take 1 Aleve per day for arthritis. Seems to help. Cruise control is my favorite invention since sliced bread. Keep a roll of Duct Tape handy in case you can't hold the throttle at some point (who needs that pesky front brake anyways).

Using Ibuprofin from time to time, but Arthritis only worsens with age, of course. May need to give the Aleve a shot one of the days. Have gotten the RS Trike conversion, and I want to ride this bad boy for a while. The push pull steering seems to be a bit more arduous and give Mr. Arthur more aggravation. Not complaining, no way.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png