Harley Freewheeler Trike Owners Thread

Black is not a color, Its a layer of Black pigment that absorbs Sunlight which in turn causes a ultra high molecular level of drag forming a extreme negative drag on surfaces [Slowdown Effect] though ambient and non-ambient air.....Thats why rockets are painted white...

I read that in last months issue of Rocket Science Weekly Gazette ......:D

Sounds to me like someone is over thinking things:)

3 classifications of 'know'

-The things that you know you know

-The things that you know you don't know

-And the things that you don't know you don't know.....these are the ones that'll get you! (Devil)

Tell me something I don’t know:xszpv:

If i tell you something you don't know, Then you will know something..

And so then the next thing in line that you also don't know, Will come to up be something else you also don't know. And your quest to know something you don't already know will become an never ending quest to know something.... And i can't [I will not] subject you to that mental anguish.. So my lips are sealed .....:D

If i tell you something you don't know, Then you will know something..

And so then the next thing in line that you also don't know, Will come to up be something else you also don't know. And your quest to know something you don't already know will become an never ending quest to know something.... And i can't [I will not] subject you to that mental anguish.. So my lips are sealed .....:D

I know what you're really saying here.....:xzqxz:

What I used to know, I've long since forgotten...what I now know I've learned since then....but probly won't know it much longer.

Pinstripe looks good Ron as well as the pipes!:clapping: What kind are they?

Texas sounds great.....but don't think the FW will fit on my little 5' x 8' trailer. :xzqxz:

Hi Dan, yep I miss being able to rent U-haul's 5x8 motorcycle trailer for $15 a day. My pipes are CFRs (Cary Faas Racing at https://www.cfrmotorcycles.com/ ) with double fluted ends. I really like their deep tone with plenty of growl but I can still hear my music.

front fend small.jpgIMG_2601.jpgIMG_2602.JPGIMG_0027sm.jpgIMG_0022sm.jpg

Black is not a color, Its a layer of Black pigment that absorbs Sunlight which in turn causes a ultra high molecular level of drag forming a extreme negative drag on surfaces [Slowdown Effect] though ambient and non-ambient air.....Thats why rockets are painted white...

I read that in last months issue of Rocket Science Weekly Gazette ......:D

I thought rockets were painted white so you would lose them when you were in space.

Back