Help

Have 1983 Goldwing trike with leaking fork seal. I live in MA on Cape Cod. Cannot find anyone to do the repair. I have been searching for months and I haven’t been able to ride. Anyone know of a shop that can do the repair in Massachusetts.

Thanks

Have 1983 Goldwing trike with leaking fork seal. I live in MA on Cape Cod. Cannot find anyone to do the repair. I have been searching for months and I haven’t been able to ride. Anyone know of a shop that can do the repair in Massachusetts.

Thanks

Tom welcome to Trike Talk I wish I could help you but I can’t …Seems like It’s Hard to get somebody to fix older bikes..

Hello & :welcome: to Trike Talk, glad to have U with Us. :clapping:

I've located a total of eight shops in the area, it seems a shame that no one wants business any more.

iv'e rebuilt forks on 83 goldwings already. they are not the easiest forks to do. i can understand, unless there are older guys in the shop that can tackle it. younger mechanics would have a really hard time getting them apart and back togather. i would look for a shop that has a mechanic in it that has worked in a honda shop but is now on their own. dealerships aren't even going to consider the job.

Thanks

You might try MOM's in Foxboro MA. 1000 Washington St. (Rt 1) They are a good shop and have the staff that can do a job like that.

Better yet, if you can bring them both the shocks off your bike the turn around will be faster

Back