Jack stands

Motorcycle Mike

800+ Posts
Doing first service on my Yamaha RSV with Hannigan conversion.
I'm lifting the trike to pull the rear wheels.
Where do I put my jack stands.
Thanks

I hope I'm right/ok with this....A friend and I just replaced the wheels on my trike. We used the tabs on both side of the differential, one side at a time. The "tabs" are slight protrusions on the left and right sides of the differential and we used a small canister jack.

There is a frame behind the axel that is very sturdy. I put the stands there and it was solid. Nothing appeard to bow or bend. Anyway, I got the service all done and the trike is back on the ground and ready for next weekend in the mountains.
Thanks! :Dorag:

There is a frame behind the axel that is very sturdy. I put the stands there and it was solid. Nothing appeard to bow or bend. Anyway, I got the service all done and the trike is back on the ground and ready for next weekend in the mountains.
Thanks! :Dorag:

Lucky dog I love riding the N.Georgia,Tenn.N.C. area. I'm definitely going to try and do the Maggie Valley rally. it's been 2 years since I've been there and I'm having withdrawals !:xzqxz:

Get ahold of CarbonOne, he makes a lift adapter with legs that is built to lift the RSV with a hannigan kit. Works great and has legs so you can remove the jack.

Back