K.C. freewheeler owners

There are some great rides in Missouri and you can also head south and go through the Ozarks & the Missouri bootheel.

Then head into Arkansas and ride to Eureka Springs, AR. Some of the best roads/riding anywhere.:Dorag:. There is normally a Trike Talk rally there in early spring.

Why I like riding in IdahoView attachment 91964

Been There - - Done That.....

Great ride -- think it is called "Lo Lo Pass" When I took pictures of my Heritage parked by the sign. The sign was full of bullet holes. If I remember correctly I had stayed the night before in Missoula, MT. Next night was someplace in Washington - - maybe Colfax.

Would like to do that ride again.

Thanks for the reminder.

Balloo

Like I said, ride to the Ozarks & go to Eureka Springs in Arkansas next spring. Your also not that far from the Tennessee/North Carolina border, the Tail of the Dragon, Smokey Mountain national park and days of great riding and BBQ. I have done it twice and want to again.

WE lived in K.C. before moving to Idaho, so I know those areas. I wasn't looking for places to ride, I was looking for other FW owners in the area. I've been riding 2 wheels for 60 years so 3 wheels new to me. I bought this FW used and was wanting to meet other FW owners in my area for general info.

Wyoming Blue in KC

Hello copbiker, I live North of river & ride a 2018 blue freewheeler. Love the bike, as deer got me 4 yrs ago on the 2-wheeler. Originally i am from Wyo., 30 yrs there, 32+ here in KC. Going out tomorrow to Arrow Rock & back, since it's to be a fantastic fall day.

Reactions: MDO
Back