Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To tell you guys how much of a stand-up guy Jason Ward (Ward's Parts Werks) is, for the second time he has sent me something free of charge just because I asked him. First was a snap switch, and recently the spacers and longer bolts for my horn housing. Not that the parts were expensive or anything...he sent them priority mail and it cost him $6.47 each time!!

What makes him so much a stand up guy? I bought the fans second hand, and I told him that, and he sent them free of charge anyway, even after I offered to buy the stuff off of him.

At $30 per day cat care, I'd have gone in the hole. :AGGHH:

Geez...no friendly neighbors or relatives that live close that could drop by and feed the feline? I'd shoot my cat before I paid 30 bucks a day. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you're lucky it didn't wreck you. Somebody was watching over you that day.

It's been a slow, slow night here on the forum. Is Bill off to another picking show, I wonder?

Of course maybe he's just sleeping normal hours....:vxtyaq:

Looks like coming back to work I'm the first post since my last post almost 20 hours ago. The old thread, she be slowing down lately.

I'm normally in bed by 1200 am. I require at least 6 hours of sleep and the wife is up like clockwork, not quietly either. Of course she thinks everyone should be in bed by 10 unless she wants to be up and firing on all cylinders. :D

She will be arriving home tomorrow.

I'm normally in bed by 1200 am. I require at least 6 hours of sleep and the wife is up like clockwork, not quietly either. Of course she thinks everyone should be in bed by 10 unless she wants to be up and firing on all cylinders. :D

She will be arriving home tomorrow.

Yeah, well I'm of course up all night when I work, and if I sleep until 2pm after I get home, the wife says "You've been in bed ALL DAY!" Technically she's right, but I still don't get 8 hours of sleep in a row no matter what I do, except on my days off. Then I switch around to nighttime sleeping. That CAN'T be good for me. Sometimes I think it makes me a little crazy.

We aren't nocturnal animals so it can't be the healthiest of things we can do for ourselves, but thankfully adaptability is a gift that we'd be in trouble without.

The day has caught up with me. :vxtyaq:

I loved second shift but third shift nearly killed me. I just could not sleep during the day. Even after putting foil over the windows to make it absolutely dark. That internal clock would never change. I went from 250 pounds to 135 before taking a job on first shift.

EDIT: And that job required cut in pay and retraining to become a draftsman. It payed out like I thought and I retired from that company after 30 years.

I loved second shift but third shift nearly killed me. I just could not sleep during the day. Even after putting foil over the windows to make it absolutely dark. That internal clock would never change. I went from 250 pounds to 135 before taking a job on first shift.

EDIT: And that job required cut in pay and retraining to become a draftsman. It payed out like I thought and I retired from that company after 30 years.

I wish I had the weight loss problem...I've gained 30 pounds over the 8 years I've been on midnights. I eat at all the wrong times, and will go to bed right after eating. That ain't good.

I have no end in sight either. Due to lack of childcare, I have to work this shift. I may as well quit bitching and get accustomed to it.

I wish I had the weight loss problem...I've gained 30 pounds over the 8 years I've been on midnights. I eat at all the wrong times, and will go to bed right after eating. That ain't good.

I have no end in sight either. Due to lack of childcare, I have to work this shift. I may as well quit bitching and get accustomed to it.

Famiy comes first, got do what ya gota do. If it works, don't fix it.

Cold this am. Only 37* out there. Supposed to get up to 65 today with no rain for once. Going back down in the 30s again tonight. Not gonna ride in that cold.

It's been in the mid-60's here,pretty mild for May in Texas. I mowed the yard yesterday and the cool weather was really nice.

I couldn't cut the grass I was too busy riding the Trike to lunch and back.
152 miles :pepper:

Yeah, I had the same problem, kind of anyway. The not so good thing was that I could have done both and lunch didn't take very long. With the wife being in Texas it was a perfect opportunity to jump on the Heritage for some two wheel enjoyment. ;)

Another slow night on the thread....

Got the longer screws and spacers for my horn so it can be separated from the Ward's Fans I have. Sadly, it made no difference. I contacted Jason to see if he might have any idea what could cause a horn to sound like a wounded duck. He suggested I trace the horn's wiring harness. Above my pay grade, and the dealership is, of course, blaming the fans. I tried it without the fans on the bike and it still sounds sick.

A long, long time ago, in a forum far, far away, a guy named Bill used to wake up and pee about this time.

Not so much anymore. Either he's taking drugs to control his bladder, or he's just not checking his internet device when he does wake up. I'm betting on the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png