Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long, long time ago, in a forum far, far away, a guy named Bill used to wake up and pee about this time.

Not so much anymore. Either he's taking drugs to control his bladder, or he's just not checking his internet device when he does wake up. I'm betting on the latter.

I think the institution food is taking effect! :Shrug:

A long, long time ago, in a forum far, far away, a guy named Bill used to wake up and pee about this time.

Not so much anymore. Either he's taking drugs to control his bladder, or he's just not checking his internet device when he does wake up. I'm betting on the latter.

And one day, he mixed up his Flonaise with his Flowmax. He sprayed his throat and stuck a pill up his nose. :laugh:

tri glide

New to forum need help posting pics.
I'm talking about folks who are nite owls on the forum. If you're out there and want to chat, let's make this the place. And it doesn't have to be limited to trikes. We can talk about anything the mods don't kick us out for. :p

Normally, I'm here from 12am eastern to 7:30am eastern Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Anybody wanting to take up slack on my days off, feel free.

Yeah, I'm lonely. I'm taking a shot in the dark. :D

Later,
Scott

Mornin' Folks. Scott shamed me in to checking the thread in the wee wee hours.

I got the new booties on the motorhome this week. Went through and fixed a few things, (door latch, seat frame screw. etc.) We make a list when on the road and fix stuff when home. At 23 years old, it's alway something that needs attention.

Mornin' Folks. Scott shamed me in to checking the thread in the wee wee hours.

I got the new booties on the motorhome this week. Went through and fixed a few things, (door latch, seat frame screw. etc.) We make a list when on the road and fix stuff when home. At 23 years old, it's alway something that needs attention.
Well well, welcome back to the land of the kind of living!

We make those same lists on our 3 year old camper, so don't feel so bad.

I was thinking of replacing the shades this season, but the tires pre-empted that. What window covering is in yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back