Lehman Axle or VIN #

Apr 27, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
Good afternoon to you all,

Does anyone know where the axle #/VIN # or serial # is located on a Lehman trike.

Know that’s a loaded question, but I am just on my way to collect a 2008 Honda GL-1800 Goldwing equipped with a Monarch trike kit installed.

Good afternoon to you all,

Does anyone know where the axle #/VIN # or serial # is located on a Lehman trike.

Know that’s a loaded question, but I am just on my way to collect a 2008 Honda GL-1800 Goldwing equipped with a Monarch trike kit installed.

So now you have become a collector ????

Axle serial number is on the backside of the left axle tube.

The VIN number is on the left side of the frame near the steering neck.

The Conversion kit number is on the left side of the swingarm (orange or yellow tag) or on the front of the trunk interior.

If the trike has the original warranty book, the kit number should be in it too.

Thank you Lee for the response.

I haven’t gotten under the trike yet to look see, but did find in the trunk the Lehman Trikes USA Inc. Warranty Policy and in the back is a customer portion with the Kit #.

As a professional motorcycle appraiser, it important to have the VIN #, Engine Serial # and the Kit # or Axle # and this should be documented for future references.

I will be posting a lot more questions looking for some guidance and wisdom from the board, as this is all new to me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeeMan
Back