Little Miss Muffet...

paws

Just Killing Time...
Gold Member
Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet, eating curds and whey.

There came a big spyder who sat down beside her ....

AND THE THING HAS MADE A HOME IN MY GARAGE TODAY !!!!!!

252E47E9-9676-450E-B6B0-DB6238B709FD.jpg

2021 CanAm Spyder RT Ltd, Marsala Red & Black, Dark version....all the bells & whistles.

Picked it up this morning and put 106.2 miles on her in gorgeous 84* sunny weather in the Texas Hill Country. Enjoyed the day with friends and a Mex lunch with them.

View attachment 96116

2021 CanAm Spyder RT Ltd, Marsala Red & Black, Dark version....all the bells & whistles.

Picked it up this morning and put 106.2 miles on her in gorgeous 84* sunny weather in the Texas Hill Country. Enjoyed the day with friends and a Mex lunch with them.

Time for you to start leading rides..:clapping:

Carla, VERY NICE! I rode a 2014 RTL for 3 years and liked it. After many years on 2 wheel Goldwings I had a difficult time adjusting my riding technique. But after I got things figured out and got the Spyder issues taken care of (bought mine used and it had problems), it was a real joy to ride. I think you'll like it a lot. Love the color. Enjoy..... Jim

View attachment 96116

Congratulations, Carla.........:clapping:....

Congrats on the new ride! Now we need to get together and ride. You wanted one for a long time, glad your dream came true!

View attachment 96116

Honored to be the first to see it.

Jan & John

Well...all right Carla!! :clapping::yahoo::cloud9::pinkpachy::shades:

Congratulations on your beautiful trike, so happy for y'a!

Congrats Carla! I know you have been looking at them for quite awhile. Nice color. Keep us posted on how you like it as you put some miles on it.

Sunman

Carla, I am so happy for you. I know you have been thinking and dreaming about about making the switch for a couple of years.

I love the color, looking forward to seeing it soon.

Classy .........

Excellent choice. Loving the color combination. Way better than a tri-glide. :clapping:

- - - Updated - - -

Which dealer did you purchase from and, did they discount ? The D-Fw dealers are butt heads to say the least.

Michael

Hi Carla congratulations on the new Spyder, I really like the new body style. Hope to see it and you in April at Kerrville.

P1080525.jpg

Back