Mirror for trailer?

We have a 2000SE trike with a tall Tulsa windshield. When going down the road I can't see what my trailer is doing. Is there a type of mirror that would be good seeing the trailer? Would like to see what the trailer is doing behind me. Thanks in advance.

Hi

I have been pulling a bushtec behind my 97 gl1500 for 5 yrs. It just runs along behind us and the trike doesn't know it's there and I don't worry about it. I do have safety chains and I check it when we stop for gas or other stops to make sure things are ok. I pulled it from Tenn to Oklahoma City and back and up to north west Ind. and then again to Fort Wayne for wing ding and luckily I haven't had any problems. Just my 2 cents.

We have pulled ours to Nashville for Wing Ding and out to Iowa for the Davis Rally. I just would feel better if I had a better view of whats happening behind me.

I agree . I have a Forest River POD trailer ( actually huge by motorcycle trailer standards ) And it follows me were ever I go it goes. when i first got it my wife said are you sure we can pull this. I said sure. about 40 miles into the trip I hear here screamin my ear. then she say," I just looked behind us and thought someone was gona tail end us, then I realized it was our trailer. "

Back