Peeking under Helga's Skirt

Installed

Okay .. so we had a genuine Colorado warmup ... went from 18* at 7am to 35* at 10am. Good thing. So I went out and installed the trim pieces.

2018-12-13 11.43.44.jpg

2018-12-13 11.43.53.jpg

I think they look good on there ... but ... you can see how the Black that I just spent 2-3 hours on shows our wonderful Colorado imported dust from Utah. Basically, 2 days ... in the garage and it already is covered in dust.

#1 Chrome looks nice BUT I aint got time to polish it

Too many places to go and people to see:p

I like chrome on light colored bikes ... dark colors it looks almost white .. JMHO ... and I don't polish ... I do protect once in awhile ... but ... I hardly wash my rides ... LOL.

Never heard of a guy naming his bike before.

I knew a guy who named his bike after his dog.....And one day he yelled for his dog to come over, Instead the bike came over and jumped on his lap.

.Broke both his knees..:D

Never heard of a guy naming his bike before.

There was a whole thread dedicated to this subject here on TrikeTalk..don’t remember - probably within the last year or 2... A number of people responded with the names of their trikes. It was fun to read.

Found the thread... it was in the General Forum, November 2017, entitled: Any trike names out there? There were 38 responses.

Back