Personal (vanity) plates- who has them?

I had the following license plate picked out
"2DRESQ"
unfortunately someone grabbed it before my Trike arrived.

TO THE RESCUE

I am a Firefighter-RN-EMT

I've got a buddy who lives in Kingman, rides a 2 wheeler, and has an handicapped plate for his bike. I certainly understand how a trike owner may be eligible, but I am amazed someone healthy enough ti handle 2 wheels can be issued a handicap plate.

I've got a buddy who lives in Kingman, rides a 2 wheeler, and has an handicapped plate for his bike. I certainly understand how a trike owner may be eligible, but I am amazed someone healthy enough to handle 2 wheels can be issued a handicap plate.
I've met at least two people riding 2-wheelers that had artificial legs. That would certainly qualify. That said, I also know a friend of the wife's that has arthritis in her hand and got a handicapped pass. Why? No one can tell me. Unless she likes walking on her hands.

My wife an I have had plates in MN an NV that read.....hisst...........an she had herst.............now we have ourgw for the trike in NV with a handicap sticker........hisst

My 2012 GL1800 is rocking a license plate that says HDTRI off the 2010 Triglide I owned, the salesman at the Honda dealer laughed like crazy when he heard about the plate I'm using until I get new plates this year.

My 2012 GL1800 is rocking a license plate that says HDTRI off the 2010 Triglide I owned, the salesman at the Honda dealer laughed like crazy when he heard about the plate I'm using until I get new plates this year.

Heck I'd just keep that one. Nice conversation piece.

Texas Custom Plate

7887t-texas-custom-plate.jpgTexas Custom Plate

I have "JZR" on my reverse trike because that's the brand name of it. I may trade that for "3 DUZIT" which is available.

Kansas allows 5 letters

So WRWLF (werewolf) is on the Wilmac trike.

It has nothing to do with the scary creature of movie fame.
It refers to a stupid comment made by a fellow employee
about 5 of us problem children (who I used work with.)

Back