POLL: How Many Yamaha's Here

Do you have a Yamaha Trike or going to get one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jacob, you're makin' me look bad, I'm not showing my wife that paint job cuz she'll want me to paint hers all fancy like that :Shrug:

Nice looking scoot you built ThumbUp

Somehow I missed this post too. Anyhow I've owned 2 RSV trikes. A 05 w/Tri-Wing conversion that got "T" boned a year and half ago. Currently I have a "09" w/Hannigan conversion.
Larry
asset.php

Beautiful color !! I have a white 2009 Yamaha Stratoliner.

I looked at used trikes and couldn't make a decision......then my wife said, "why don't you trike out your Stratoliner". Was she right! I love it and couldn't be happier.......well I do wish I got better gas mileage. Thanks for the kind words on the color, a copper/orange pearl metallic, sometimes called "burnt orange", hummmm.

I have a 08 RSV with a Hannigan kit. Had it installed last year, love it , it's a blast to ride. Just had a extra gas tank installed which was made by Carbon one((Larry). He makes a lot of great products for the Venture bikes.

Just triked my 3 yr old '08 Roadie (left over) with Champion kit - waiting for paint and trying to get brakes to work!!!

IMG_20140418_133607.jpgPick up my 2007 venture with Hannigan kit on Sat then I need to sell my 2000 2 wheel venture. Looking forward to being a 3 wheel driver.

Back