POLL: How Many Yamaha's Here

Do you have a Yamaha Trike or going to get one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somehow I missed this post too. Anyhow I've owned 2 RSV trikes. A 05 w/Tri-Wing conversion that got "T" boned a year and half ago. Currently I have a "09" w/Hannigan conversion.
Larry
asset.php

Beautiful color !! I have a white 2009 Yamaha Stratoliner.

I looked at used trikes and couldn't make a decision......then my wife said, "why don't you trike out your Stratoliner". Was she right! I love it and couldn't be happier.......well I do wish I got better gas mileage. Thanks for the kind words on the color, a copper/orange pearl metallic, sometimes called "burnt orange", hummmm.

I have a 08 RSV with a Hannigan kit. Had it installed last year, love it , it's a blast to ride. Just had a extra gas tank installed which was made by Carbon one((Larry). He makes a lot of great products for the Venture bikes.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back