RIDE REPORT During Covid, 13 States & Some Spectacular Riding

Thanks for the ride. Wife and I were in Phoenix Az 2010 January-June and 2010 September -February 2011. Some of the best roads and weather. Rode hundreds of miles east west north and south from Phoenix and enjoyed Az as much as any state we’ve traveled. The ride from Scottsdale to Tortilla Flats is fun and scenic. I love the high desert terrain and the sunrise and sunset. :wave4:

Earlier this year I did a lot of riding AZ, which I really enjoyed. I also rode through Gila National Forest in NM on a curvy road that was really fun.

I got rained and hailed on while riding the Million Dollar Highway in CO, that was an adventure. :cold: I really enjoyed having my electric jacket liner on that day.

Earlier this year I did a lot of riding AZ, which I really enjoyed. I also rode through Gila National Forest in NM on a curvy road that was really fun.

I got rained and hailed on while riding the Million Dollar Highway in CO, that was an adventure. :cold: I really enjoyed having my electric jacket liner on that day.

Adventure is a great way to describe motorcycle travel. We’ve been in Co and NM in the summer and saw the state highway department plowing mountain pass roads after a hail storm.:wave4: