Static Weight

Weight in running order......1'243.41 Lb's.......If that helps you any.....

Just curious why do you need the weight, Are you thinking of getting a trailer to haul it...:Shrug:''

Tahnks rhino,but looking for weight at individual wheels, or axle weight if you will.đź‘Ť Looking to be able to determine shock spring rate.

If your looking for a number for replacements , pro-action ect. Have that info. All they need to know is total rider and passenger weight. If riding one up, just give yours.

If your looking for a number for replacements , pro-action ect. Have that info. All they need to know is total rider and passenger weight. If riding one up, just give yours.

Thank you, I am actually looking outside the $800 box, I don't have scales tho weigh a vehicle, but figured if I could start with the weights per wheel and front to rear bias I could get an idea of what spring rate I need.

Thank you, I am actually looking outside the $800 box, I don't have scales tho weigh a vehicle, but figured if I could start with the weights per wheel and front to rear bias I could get an idea of what spring rate I need.

With out 3 scales , ya won’t know. If ya know anyone that auto races , they might be able to help ya. I sold mine after SCCA retirement. Good luck. 👍

$10 at some Cat scales might do the trick for you.

You are going to be hard pressed to get shocks better than the 14" Trike Series Shocks™ for your Tri-Glide.

Even remote reservoir shocks with dialed in springs, costing upwards of $2000, do not deliver the same quality ride.

See report HERE

See 14" combo kit HERE

Kevin

Back