Stretch’s Lease End Date Came Up

paws

Just Killing Time...
Gold Member
I was allowed a 15 year lease on my tiny toy Poodle and it ended last Thursday evening at home. He has been reclaimed by the powers-that-be who so graciously sent him to me. He is now back at the ranch watching out for me as he did in person. I am honored that I was chosen to have his company those 15 years.

He wandered up to me one day… no one ever claimed him… the vets thought he was a minimum of 2-3 years old when he showed up….making him now maybe 17-18 years old.

He and I have been through a lot together… he was always there for me and I was always there for him. I know Jim welcomed him with open arms.

The remainder of the Pooch Pak…Teddy, Twink, and Abbie… and myself … miss him greatly.

I was allowed a 15 year lease on my tiny toy Poodle and it ended last Thursday evening at home. He has been reclaimed by the powers-that-be who so graciously sent him to me. He is now back at the ranch watching out for me as he did in person. I am honored that I was chosen to have his company those 15 years.

He wandered up to me one day… no one ever claimed him… the vets thought he was a minimum of 2-3 years old when he showed up….making him now maybe 17-18 years old.

He and I have been through a lot together… he was always there for me and I was always there for him. I know Jim welcomed him with open arms.

The remainder of the Pooch Pak…Teddy, Twink, and Abbie… and myself … miss him greatly.

:Angel:......Sad, I miss all my departed buddies..And will till the day i'm gone..:(..

Sad to hear of your loss Carla, you have so many great memories and good times to hold onto. Our thoughts are with you at this time

Randall & Michele

Carla,

Loss of a family member is so hard. They touch our lives forever. Sorry for your loss..... Jim

Your right Carla , as we only lease them . Like Bob said , there memories never go away ….Sad to hear ..🐶

I am sorry to hear of your loss

It is too bad some think of pets as disposable when we think of them as family members

Diane and I are sending prayers. I know he is still in your heart and will always be a part of you! Bless you for giving him a great loving home!

Robert

Sorry for your loss Carla! They are truly a part of us as we go through life with them by our side and missed when they cross the rainbow bridge.

photos-1-7.jpg

Carla, I am truly sorry to hear of this and wish you the best through these trying times.

Back