Thought For a rainy day 101-A..

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Gold Member
Anyone else wonder how SpongeBob can cook a crabby patty under the Ocean?..

that seems kinda impossible, right?…🤔..

I think I'd watch Spaceballs or maybe Star Trek, from the original with Captain Kirk to Enterprise with Captain Archer. :clapping:

I was thinking of doing laundry on this rainy day, but then I was looking at my underwear and it’ll be almost like washing spiderweb's they’re so worn-out..Guess I’ll place an order with Amazon for some new ones…🤔..

Another Thought

Why do all electronic products NEED to have their own dedicated recharging cords? Why can't the plugs be standardized so we can use one cord for all our stuff.

Why do all electronic products NEED to have their own dedicated recharging cords? Why can't the plugs be standardized so we can use one cord for all our stuff.

It like a political left and right that can never meet in the middle.

Thats because once you purchase that particular product, That particular company selling that product has you by the proverbial cable....:(.

Thats because once you purchase that particular product, That particular company selling that product has you by the proverbial cable....

Exactly. If you have to replace the cable you have to buy theirs (likely at an exorbitant cost).

Back