Trailer Connector

rocket1lf

450+ Posts
Does anyone know if the trike has a 5 wire to 4 wire converter on it? I see a 5 wire plug hooked to the lights under the radio and it has a 4 wire plug by the receiver. The wiring seems to go behind the backrest before it heads down to the plug. I need a five wire hook up for my Bushtec trailer and the way the lights are set up, it seems like you would need a 5 wire to 4 wire converter for the trailer plug on the trike. I need right turn signal, left turn signal, brake lights, tail lights and ground. Thx Rick

Does anyone know if the trike has a 5 wire to 4 wire converter on it? I see a 5 wire plug hooked to the lights under the radio and it has a 4 wire plug by the receiver. The wiring seems to go behind the backrest before it heads down to the plug. I need a five wire hook up for my Bushtec trailer and the way the lights are set up, it seems like you would need a 5 wire to 4 wire converter for the trailer plug on the trike. I need right turn signal, left turn signal, brake lights, tail lights and ground. Thx Rick

Hello
The stallion is a 4 wire system. on all my other trikes I had 5 wires.
to solve this problem I put a converter in the trailer from 5 wires to 4 wires.
it works with the stallion and now I can pull my camper with my little car.
good luck
Dragon:)

Back