Tri Glide CVO 112

Noodles107

250+ Posts
Dec 8, 2022
Myrtle Beach SC USA
Good morning ladies and gents

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Healthy Thanksgiving Holiday. It's one of my favorites and I hope that everyone has a wonderful day. I thought I would add a little humor this morning with some pics of my new Tri Glide CVO 112. I actually love quality die cast and came across this killer Maisto 1 /12 scale die cast Trike and had to have it. I hope no one is offended by the satire on this very serious and informative forum. The world is a different place today and I know that we all would like some stability. I hope you will all enjoy your Holiday Season with family and friends and I hope the new 112 might have made you smile.
smile.gif

IMG_8889.JPG IMG_8898.jpg

Good morning ladies and gents

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Healthy Thanksgiving Holiday. It's one of my favorites and I hope that everyone has a wonderful day. I thought I would add a little humor this morning with some pics of my new Tri Glide CVO 112. I actually love quality die cast and came across this killer Maisto 1 /12 scale die cast Trike and had to have it. I hope no one is offended by the satire on this very serious and informative forum. The world is a different place today and I know that we all would like some stability. I hope you will all enjoy your Holiday Season with family and friends and I hope the new 112 might have made you smile.
smile.gif

View attachment 115707 View attachment 115708[/QUOTE

Might have to add that to my collection. I think I've got about 30 Harley models from them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back