Was there a winner

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Oct 4, 2011
Ocala, Florida
in the Desantis/Newsome debate last night? I felt like one of them shot the other in the heart, twice. But I'd rather hear others opinions before saying what I think.

in the Desantis/Newsome debate last night? I felt like one of them shot the other in the heart, twice. But I'd rather hear others opinions before saying what I think.

Think what ya like . It’s nothing but a croud pleasing debate. “I will try to do this n that”

I'm sure this will be one of those threads where the ball goes over the fence. I didn't see the debate, but my guess is DeSantis won. He seems to be more intelligent then Newsome.

Ya can't beat Newsome for being a smooth talker, rarely addressing the questions asked of him. But on top of that, Desantis shot him in the heart, twice. Once with the comment about his FIL moving to Florida earlier in the year and the second time with the pooh map of San Francisco. Direct hits!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back