What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

I am looking to find the 4.5" passing lamps and the bar to apply the to the trike should look something like the below. Anybody put them on their Freewheeler and know of a source of supply.

th

Search passing light install on Freewheeler forum bunch of great info.

Attachments

• 20220106_125958.jpg
    20220106_125958.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
My ongoing Saga is almost done

The battery fiasco is coming to and end Today

I shorted the battery to ground when I removed the battery , I had a small fire, burned my thumb, The warden ( Denise my stand up wife) is gona watch while I set the battery back up today, and get the FLRT on the road again.

Mucho thanks to all here @ The Best Forum around:clapping:

Changed my fluids yesterday

I changed oil in all three holes and have a couple of observations. I believe that the correct oil level in the primary is more important than the type of oil. Secondly, when you drain that Redline from the transmission, it sure leaves a powerful aroma in your shop.

The battery fiasco is coming to and end Today

I shorted the battery to ground when I removed the battery , I had a small fire, burned my thumb, The warden ( Denise my stand up wife) is gona watch while I set the battery back up today, and get the FLRT on the road again.

Mucho thanks to all here @ The Best Forum around:clapping:

I'm really glad that your ok digital buddy :) My kids had a new baby this week (our second grandchild, a little girl) so I have been off the grid a bit. I was sorry to read about your battery event. I'm glad it seems to be over. I hope you feel better.

64° and sunny in south jersey, so went for another 80 mile run to burn up the last of the gas from November and get some fresh stuff. Decided to install my NOCO battery port on my battery when I got back. Had to do it twice, of course, because the cover wouldn't go back on the way I had the connections routed the first time. Second time worked fine and everything fired up. After reading Jacks burning battery inferno post I guess I should count my blessings. Hope I never need that connector, but it's there if I do.

Jumper Port-a1.jpg Jumper Port-b1.jpg

Better Safe Than Sorry

Went to install DK Custom Convertible Comfort Lift Kit, only to find previous owner had already done the same.

If anyone interested in a kit, will give a good deal.

View attachment 117217View attachment 117218

May sound silly ... but ... these are the stock brackets that come with the Trike. Just making sure because I also thought that previous owner had installed a Lift Kit already ... the lift kit bracket has 4 mounting holes and the factory kit has only 3 but looks in shape and finish to be the same. They are not. Just a double check

Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 3.32.22 PM.jpg

Factory Stock Brackets

Measure Twice, Cut Once Theory

May sound silly ... but ... these are the stock brackets that come with the Trike. Just making sure because I also thought that previous owner had installed a Lift Kit already ... the lift kit bracket has 4 mounting holes and the factory kit has only 3 but looks in shape and finish to be the same. They are not. Just a double check

View attachment 117219

Factory Stock Brackets

Yep, double checked. Even had wife verify bracket style.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png