What should I get?

Reaction score
I have a 1200 Sportster Frankenstein. I love it! BUT, it’s so uncomfortable when riding with my wife. I’ve bought various seats and now have a mustang with a driver’s backrest.

I like the looks of the Freewheeler cuz it looks the most like my Sportster, but I’m exploring all options like a Can Am F3.

Honest opinions please and suggestions…like year and engine size.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Jamie, :welcome: to Trike Talk and your first post

The best advice I can offer is test rides on all of the Trikes you are considering

Make sure to take your wife with to see how she fits

I have a 1200 Sportster Frankenstein. I love it! BUT, it’s so uncomfortable when riding with my wife. I’ve bought various seats and now have a mustang with a driver’s backrest.

I like the looks of the Freewheeler cuz it looks the most like my Sportster, but I’m exploring all options like a Can Am F3.

Thank you in advance!

Jaime…..Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍….

Thank you.

Hi Jamie, :welcome: to Trike Talk and your first post

The best advice I can offer is test rides on all of the Trikes you are considering

Make sure to take your wife with to see how she fits

Good idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Jaime…..Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍….

Thanks for welcoming me!

Hello & :welcome: to Trike Talk. :clapping:

Harley Davidson has a bigger dealer network in case your out on the road and have a problem.

Hello & :welcome: to Trike Talk. :clapping:

Harley Davidson has a bigger dealer network in case your out on the road and have a problem.

Thats Funny BUY A TRIKE THATS NOT PRONE TO PROBLEMS & YOU DONT NEED A DEALER EVERY 30 MILES :xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz:

Thank you in advance!
As has been stated take your wife along for the test ride. A wise husband will allow her to pick the trike, especially the color...makes life easier.

I once had a hard choice to make. Sporters have a soft spot in my heart. The very first time I got on one a traffic ticket came with it. But I loved the way they shake.

I have a 2022 Freewheeler, because of the front end. I lost my passenger around 4 years ago, or it would probably be something else. Maybe a Sling Shot.

Welcome aboard.

Back