Whats for supper?

Your right. Remember when you had a real twinke!

That was before the bakers went on strike and bankrupt the original bakery, the people that finally took it over a few years later removed something out of the original recipe…?

Don’t know if it’s just me but those Edelman Donut’s don’t taste the same they definitely change their formula even the chocolate doesn’t look as rich as it used too..?

Entenmanns contracts local bakeries to make there products like other large National brands do so it could be the local place is using

something cheaper or just plain not following the recipe.

I like Thomas onion bagels but the local baker here in Phoenix AZ. doesnt make them so every time I visit the midwest I buy several packages

Went out for a Box lunch at the Y …..

Every now and then I’ll give Popeyes and sometimes even the colonel a second shot at it and every time I say God why do they have to use so much salt? I just can’t eat their stuff?…..

Must be a Texas chili 🌶️. Definitely not Yankee.
I found it while looking for a vegetarian option on chili... Michele said let's try it, don't think it qualified as a true Texas chili... there's no beef in it :laugh:

Love my soups at least once a week in the cooler months . Ham n pea tonight. Pix at dinner time ….

I get my soups from my deli .......Gives me a chance to ride the Trike and shoot the breeze with the locals and catch up on the towns gossip....:)...

Back