Whats your FB name?

My facebook name is Leo Anderson... Looking so forward to meeting new people! especially in lower Georgia!

Hi Annette :). A big TrikeTalk welcome! and thanks to Greydog for inviting you to our family. I think you will like the fun here .... we've got a great group of people riding trikes of all sizes, shapes, brands, and designs, and that makes this the most interesting place to be.

I sent out several FB request. Most of you are not findable (is that a word?). If you didn't get a friend request, you can send me one, if you want to.

I also use my real name........Robert Wilbourn. I am kinda out of commission for a while and my kids are saying I am becoming a Face Book junkie. At least it helps pass the time. You can only clean a trike so much.

My face book name is Logan Jenkins but if you contact me tell me you are a triker because people I do not even know have contacted me wanting to be friends......oh yeah, don't tell OBama.

Okay .. how do I figure out my Facebook name? I have an account, part of the google plus thing .. I know cause it let me do videos, but not sure how to find the name?

I don't have a Facebook account,
I just go around announcing out loud what i'm doing at random times.... So far i have 3 followers, But i think 2 of them are Cops.......;);)

Back