XM signal issues

I purchased the Garmin 665 from a Harley dealer in March when I had the trike in Florida. I have had the same problem with satellite radio cutting in and out. I asked about it at a dealer here in MN recently and the service advisor told me he had about 40 hours, himself, into trying to get to the root of the problem for other customers.
He said the issue is the size of the antenna, Harley knows about it, and as of now there is no fix. This dealership stopped selling them because they have been so problematic.

I would lose signal in heavy tree cover on the dragon. Also would lose it on I40 when I would pass a big semi. I figure, line of site is reasonably important. It will happen with my car with heavy tree canopy too.

TG is going to the shop on Thrusday for this issue , the regulator and the ping issue. they are not going to like me when I get there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucy Barger
Back