Gun Owners

Re: Guns?

Not really a gun buff, but I do carry when on my trike. Don't really feel comfortable in an open vehicle in some areas.

Yes, I do have a license, Texas has concealed carry licenses

Adventurer

Mattel is one, Zook. He competes in a variety of shooting competitions.
I've got a 22... does that count as a "buff"? LOL.

We have several guns in the house--why, I'm not sure, except that the Chief just seems to like having them around.

Only one of them is mine--a sweet little .38 revolver that he got me--wait for it--one Valentine's Day :eek:, when he was working nights and when there still weren't many houses in our neighborhood. What a romantic gift!

GUNS....
I do have a catapult to get rid of the grey squirrels in the garden (rats with furry tails);)

I used to be, and shot pistol and high-power competition (NRA). I'm down to a Remington 1100 shotgun and a Winchester 70 (300 WSM) for deer hunting. I'm looking at a S&W 500 mag pistol, but Diane sorta freaked about the ammo price....:eek:

We have about 15 guns of various types, pistols and rifles both. We always have one close around when we travel.

Have a couple Glocks,40 an 45 cal, usually carry 1 or the other when riding, shoot in competition annually

BK MI VI
MI PGR

mac-n-cheese002-1-1.jpg

Mac & Cheese

Just took this one in the kitchen and spiffed it up with Paint Shop Pro Photo X2.

Well my gun might not be too scary, but nothin' says lovin' like your own AK-47 on Christmas morning. Here is my daughter, Kim, with her gift from her husband, the Marine!

Last edited:

OOhhha, here is a better video of the ball of fire that comes out the pistol when you pull the trigger:

YouTube - Shooting Five-seveN

I used this pistol in my last competition, and I always get a rise out of the people standing next to me because it is so loud, and has a big ball of fire each time you pull the trigger!:D:D

Mattel the 5.7X28 is a real interesting gun. Looks like it could use a compensator. Are they available yet? Have you seen the plus10 conversions?

Zook,
That is the beauty of these, very low recoil. That is why I like to shoot them in competition. I can engage moving targets with multiple hits with very little muzzle rise. Take a look at the video at 20 shots in fast succession with very little muzzle rise on the video. The girl who was shooting on the other video limp wristed it. I am sure these will be outlawed soon, so get them while you can!

How did we manage to combine my two favorite things? Guns and trikes?

The only gun I have ever owned was a Jonny Seven One Man Army in the
60's. Anyone remember this?;)

Back