Trike Dyno Locations

Shiawassee Sports Center, which selling and services Harley-Davidson motorcycles now has a Dynojet 250IX Dynamometer that can Dyno Trikes and 4 wheelers. There are located in Birch Run, Mi

ttanthony,

could you tell me what road to take from 52 hwy to get to Shiawassee SC ??!

Thought I would start a thread on the locations of dealers and tuners that can dyno a trike.

If you know of one or several please post their information in this thread. They must have a real and physical trike dyno machine. Road dyno testing is great but there are some that need to take it to a Pro and not get involved with the road tuning process.

Comments on trike dyno operators... Good, Bad and the ugly would also be appreciated.

:wave4:

Just got my 2014 Tri-glide.. and want to remove the Cat converter.. then add on ceramic pipes and screaming eagle pipes..

After which it will need to be re-tuned.. other than Cowboy's HD - Austin, Texas.. are there any Trike dyno's closer to Houston / Beaumont area?

thanks in advance.

Just got my 2014 Tri-glide.. and want to remove the Cat converter.. then add on ceramic pipes and screaming eagle pipes..

After which it will need to be re-tuned.. other than Cowboy's HD - Austin, Texas.. are there any Trike dyno's closer to Houston / Beaumont area?

thanks in advance.
I had my TG dyno'ed in Lebedan, Missouri.

I had my TG dyno'ed in Lebedan, Missouri.

thanks a little further afield than I wanted to go.. looking around SE Texas / SW Louisiana even over to Houston.. I'll start calling around over the weekend to see if I can locate a trike dyno a little closer..

if you hear of anything please give me a shout.

I finely found a shop to dyno tune my 2007 Street Glide/ CSC conversion. ILLINOIS Power Sports in Elburn, Il. Jay has a built in the floor set-up with a added brake/load system. This was the first time he used the TTS Tuner but was willing to learn it. I found him under ATV etc on the Dynojet Web site. Check him out; www.illinoispowersports.com,, jay@illinoissports.com. What a difference.

Still looking for someone in the Houston, TX area who can dyno my tri-glide.
Thanks, Dale
Waco harley in Waco,texas

- - - Updated - - -

thanks in advance.
Waco harley in Waco, texas

I got a 03 screaming eagle road king converted into a custom trike with a procharger.I am having a lot of trouble finding somebody to dyno tune this trike for me.need help

I got a 03 screaming eagle road king converted into a custom trike with a procharger.I am having a lot of trouble finding somebody to dyno tune this trike for me.need help

have you tried using the Dynojet web site and their dyno locator

http://www.dynojet.com/DynoCenters/...?Address=South+Carolina,+USA&usa_distance=250

it looks like there may be a shop with a 250ix dyno near the Rockingham Dragway

http://www.ehsracing.com/

check them out or use the Dynojet locator

2 Trike Dtno's at Woodstock Harley Davidson

Was finally was able to get my CSC conversion Trike Dyno'ed at Woodstock HD, Woodstock, IL. They built one of the Dyno rooms to accommodate the width of CSC conversions. They have set up a Performance Department and are able to offer proven combinations increasing HP/Torgue for Bikes and Trikes. Great shop to do business with!

Name : Dynomasters
1931 South Market St.
Chattanooga, TN 37408

This guy is good with the newest version from dynojet, bikes, 2 wheels, cars, 4 wheelers, and trikes.

Colorado --- just found out that Wild West Harley in Greely has a dyno capable of doing Trikes --- I have no clue as to how qualified they are ??--------but ----staying away from that outfit in Glenwood Springs per other post on here.

Colorado --- just found out that Wild West Harley in Greely has a dyno capable of doing Trikes --- I have no clue as to how qualified they are ??--------but ----staying away from that outfit in Glenwood Springs per other post on here.

I talked to Glenwood about my 07 Ultra ... they will only tune to max hp and max torq ... I wanted a more rideable tune ... wouldn't budge ... needless to say ... went to High Country Harley, alas ... they can't do trikes.

Harley of Tampa has. Trike Dyno. Not sure if it was mention ed

So does Harley of Panama City Beach, FL. The folks at Tallahassee Harley said they would trailer my Tri Glide over to PCB for a dyno at no charge to me, but it's only a 100 miles away.

I got a 03 screaming eagle road king converted into a custom trike with a procharger.

Very interested in hearing more about your trike. I've built four turbo CBX's and a blown V-Max. Installing a procharger on our 103" trike is something I might be interested in,Jack.

Was finally was able to get my CSC conversion Trike Dyno'ed at Woodstock HD, Woodstock, IL. They built one of the Dyno rooms to accommodate the width of CSC conversions. They have set up a Performance Department and are able to offer proven combinations increasing HP/Torgue for Bikes and Trikes. Great shop to do business with!

KRUZR; I have been reading up on where to get my TG Dyno'ed and your information really helped. Glad to here you are satisfied with the results.

Before the CSC conversion what was your bike? Possibly an 103cc Electra Glide?

What torque/horse power range did you end up with? Did it reduce engine heat?

I have a TG that need better results. Thanks in advance, DJ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png