Trike Dyno Locations

Suburban Speed
139 North Main Street
Thiensville, WI

Attached to Suburban Motors (Harley Davidson)

Thiensville, Wisconsin, Harley Davidson Performance Packages, Apparel, Parts, Tools, Dyno Charts

They can accommodate an array of tuners including TTS.

My wife has a 2010 Tri-glide. Although we have a great tuner in the area of where we live (Northern IL), he does not have a two-track Dyno. I found a tuner by doing a search on the Dynojet website for a dyno center with a 250 IX (2 track Dyno. I found a Harley Dealer just outside of Milwaukee, WI that had a speed shop attached equipped with the 250 IX. I called them and discussed the fact that they were a little over a hundred miles away and could we make an appointment. They quoted a four hour labor rate although they spent more time. Well worth the cost!

I am totally impressed with the job that they did. Unlike a lot of places that simply shove a sniffer up the tail pipe as far up as they can, these guys do it right. The sniffed the exhaust gasses off the front and rear cylinder head pipes directly a couple inches down from the cylinder head.

The first thing they did was cam timing and then went to work on the map. Her Trike has a fullsac head pipe and fullsac 2" muffler cores, Andrews 54 cams, and a Alren Ness Big sucker air filter.

My wife cannot Believe the difference in heat reduction, and get up and go.

These guys are good!

Hi Guys from the better half whose trike has now been transformed into a rocket ship. Otto is the best in the area but only owns a one track dyno and has to trailer the trike to a speed shop with a two track (adjustable). Since he is a one man shop, making an appt with him and waiting for his availability could be weeks. Suburban not only took me the same week I called for the appt, because we were coming from a distance, they graciously agreed to do it on a Saturday so we could wait for it. The bike is out of this world, I fought getting the dyno done, didn't really think it would make a big difference and it is amazing.., that is the only word I can use for it. Leaving on Thurs for Wash DC with my HOG Chapter to attend Rolling Thunder and can't wait to hit the road.

Iron horse bike sales lean to fl. Billy has a Dino that will handle a trike and does a great job of tuneing. My 2012 glide with true duals , bubs mufflers and k and n filter made 103 fps tourqe and 91 horse.

I just found out that Aspen H-D in Glenwood Springs, CO has a trike dyno. I'm scheduled to have my 2013 TG done in August.

Anyone used them before? :Shrug: If not, then I'll report back on how I think they did.

Afles Harley Davidson in Wichita Kansas closed on Mondays has dyno for trikes. With set of 255 cams and vance and hines true duals SE tuner klocks work 4in slash down mufflers and SE air cleaner they got me 76hp and 104 foot pounds of trk this is less than expected but does run a heck of a lot cooler and has great power from 1500 to 4500 rpm ride 2 most of the time.

Has anyone with a CSC Daytona conversion been able to have their Trike Dynoed. It won't fit on Suburban's HD 250IX. This is the second shop to give me the bad news.

I just found out that Aspen H-D in Glenwood Springs, CO has a trike dyno. I'm scheduled to have my 2013 TG done in August.

Anyone used them before? :Shrug: If not, then I'll report back on how I think they did.

Took the TriGlide into the dealership in Glenwood Springs and they do indeed have a dyno. Unfortunately, what they don't have is a dyno operator that has a clue. It's about 160 miles back home and the damned thing pinged, binged, and bonged the entire way back. Could feel a bit more power and torque, but what a mess. Knew I'd have to find someone else now.

It took a while, but finally brought the trike to the place I originally wanted to do the dyno. It's a place called Speedwrench in north Denver. This guy knows what he's doing and came highly recommended by a lot of people. He does have to rent time on a car dynojet to fit the trike, so there was some extra cost involved, but as far as I'm concerned, it was worth every penny. He's got the trike tuned and it runs great. No more pinging and runs good on our corn gas out here. He said the rear cylinder was running a lot leaner than the front so he obviously worked on both cylinders, which I was glad to hear. All in all, I'm really happy with the way the trike runs now. Turns out he's also puts the TTS on almost all bikes that add a tuner. He said he prefers the TTS, but works a lot with the SEPro.

He said that he downloaded and looked at the tune that the guy in Glenwood Springs did and that they only put in a "canned" map and adjusted nothing else. The dealership claimed that they couldn't do anything more because my system was too restrictive. Really? SE air cleaner, SE exhaust, and a Fulsac Sportpipe header with no cat. They said it just won't flow and that if I wanted it to run right, I'd have to buy true duel exhaust and head pipe from V&H. I hate to bust on someone like this, but they don't know what they're doing and wanted to let everyone on this site know about it so they don't go there if thinking about it.

It was great finding someone that really knows what they're doing!!

Buckmninn's D & D Harley Davidson in Xenia, Ohio just dynoed my trike last week. It's a great shop with a great crew..... and it is less than a mile from my house. What more could I ask!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png