Chat Room

No more, went out of business a few years ago. I believe now it is a Mexican restruant, La Carona.
There is a new diner in Dover, by the old armory, on Oak Street.
Hope all is well in Florida.

Rosy

Looks like all other trips postponed this week. So back home. Nice and warm and sunny 40's when I left NH midday. Rainy and cold when I got to Bridgeport. Think I missed some snow barely. That's March for you!

Leo, Insee you have some pelican friends like we did when we ate out.
They were in Port Canaveral, and JBs in New Smyrna Beach. They also fish with the Dolphins, I got pictures! LOL They will be sideways!

Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 74
Rosy, Cool! Not sure about that sideways picture. My neck hurts! :laugh:

Here's a picture of me and my fishing buddies.

Attachments

• buddies (640x479).jpg
    buddies (640x479).jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 87
Leo, what are friends for, to keep you company and get a piece of the action! LOL
I believe they will take any scraps you have from fishing. We had a blue heron in Navarre Beach by the name of Harry Heron who would know when a fisherman had a catch and he would walk right over to get a free lunch! It was totally amazing!
I never realize how tall blue herons are till Harry got close to me.
Hope All our friends in the South got through the hail and storms. What a mess!

Rosy

You are correct my Friend, hopefully next year will be a longer stay. This year we had to get back, we had some business to take care of, and glad we did!
But, as of right now we have had a hard time finding a place to stay. Too much money, not available, or, well, not a good neighborhood. But we are still looking.
Enjoy, it is still cool and windy here in NH, 37F.
Hope to see you soon.

Rosy

Good morning Peeps,
Hope everything is going great for you this fine morning!
Cloudy, cool here in NH, so far, but suppose to get to 51F. Hurray!
Rotella 6 @ Wally World on sale for $19.99 a gallon. So, bought a gallon and a filter to do my oil change later this Spring, maybe, if Spring ever comes! LOL
OK, so now to start getting ready for the Mad House on Easter Sunday @ Rosy's Place, 17 will be here to dine on three types of ham, green bean casarole, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, green jello, sweet potatoes, pearl onions and sauce, peas, fried pineapple, and many deserts!
Should be a Hoot!

Rosy

Rosy: Make that 18, and what time should I get there? Tom
OK, but what about Pam, is she on her own? LOL
Dinner will be between 1 to 2 PM, Sunday.
Sam Summer, Miller Lite, several types of wine, Sparkling Wine (no alcohol), water, and sodas.
Bring an app to share! LOL
See you soon!

Rosy

Rosy make that 19 , I will take a doggy bag when I come thru Tuesday night LOL. hope you and your family have a great Easter .

Fred

Thanks Fred, have a grea Easter!
Leo, you got a better deal than I did. Go figure! LOL
Maybe we should have an oil changing party, we could roast Winnie's and burgers! Well, we will let Jeannette and Janice do the cooking while we get our hands greasy! Then do some marshmallows, while we rest up after a hard day working. We will cook some marshmallows for the girls.
All TT Land enjoy the Holiday.

Rosy

Rosy, thanks for the offer. Pam and I will be with our grown children and grandchildren. Have a happy Easter, and say hello to Janice. Seeyou soon.
Tom

Evening all. Just coming back from Passover in Brooklyn (my homeland). Riding the train, not the trike. Hope you all had a good Passover and will have a good Easter. Just watch out for all those Bad Eggs on the road.

Never mind the bad eggs on the road, we have a helicopter egg drop, Run and duck! LOL
No Easter egg hunt, way too much snow on the ground. We would get the Easter dresses all muddy and dirty. We bought them coloring books and puzzles to do.
Have a good one everybody!

Rosy

Thanks Fred, have a grea Easter!
Leo, you got a better deal than I did. Go figure! LOL
Maybe we should have an oil changing party, we could roast Winnie's and burgers! Well, we will let Jeannette and Janice do the cooking while we get our hands greasy! Then do some marshmallows, while we rest up after a hard day working. We will cook some marshmallows for the girls.
All TT Land enjoy the Holiday.

Rosy

Rosy, Believe Walmart has the Rotella $5 rebate every spring. Goes into May. Look for containers with red booklet attached. Oil changing party would be fun. Looking forward to this year's Northeast Rally. As for now, content to just put my baby back to sleep with fresh oil. 18 days on the road was quite a haul. Happy Holiday everyone!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png