• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

What are you doing right now

Just got back home from a trip to Long Island. Getting ready for dinner and a movie on TV, lol. ;)

Just got back from a 120 mile ride under blue skies and 40 degrees....Had a great time...And no bugs!!!!!!!!!!!

They sure did, they went south in a hurry!!!

They didn't go ANYWHERE.
Musta never left Denver.
Probably been less of a Butt-Thumpin' if they would have just stayed home.

Sister Mary Agnes Prep Academy (JV Squad) could have whacked the Broncs last night.
Worst BAR NONE Superbowl performance EVER.

They didn't go ANYWHERE.
Musta never left Denver.
Probably been less of a Butt-Thumpin' if they would have just stayed home.

Sister Mary Agnes Prep Academy (JV Squad) could have whacked the Broncs last night.
Worst BAR NONE Superbowl performance EVER.

Makes me glad I watched "Swamp People" instead. I tuned a couple times only to see the stallions being gilded.. Too bad. Of all the games played Super Bowl should be exactly that....

Just got back from a 120 mile ride under blue skies and 40 degrees....Had a great time...And no bugs!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it trent, Your furthur north than i am and all i get to is maybe, higher 20's if im lucky?
Of course the wind comes right along with it.

Yeah well,.. It was short lived. Got an inch of snow this morning and more on the way. What is your elevation there? We are only at 2600 ft above S.L. May have some bearing on that.

Yeah well,.. It was short lived. Got an inch of snow this morning and more on the way. What is your elevation there? We are only at 2600 ft above S.L. May have some bearing on that.

I forgot about that, Casper is at 5200 ft. around a mile high i reckon. Slightly lower than Denver.
smiles-crazy_pilot.gifAnd the residents aren't nearly as high as those in Colorado these days.:D:laugh:smiles slap head.gifsmiles-whistle2.gifsmiles-crazy_pilot.gif

Just came in from giving my Wing a hug!! YUP -- it's been two full weeks since I last laid hands on it. Sure felt good to get out of the house and breath unused air.

The knee is healing very well (thanks again for all the encouragement). Except for slower then I'd like rotation recovery I'd say I'm way ahead of the game. Been off all pain meds for three days now and feeling good. Physical Therapy is a bit challenging this way but I feel better. I did some this morning and I'll do more in a few minutes then tomorrow the "PRO" will be back to see if my homework is paying off.... Either way -- I'm good. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Went to church and survived another Sunday with no snake bites, then beat the Baptists to a fantastic new local Indian restaurant called TAJ. They just started a Sunday buffet so we naturally had to try some of everything. The Chicken Masala was my fav.....Now we're piled up on the couch in a catatonic food stupor...:xzqxz:

So I'm guessing you got the painting done and the warped boards replaced? I love Indian food. I have to drive up to Provo to find an Indian restaurant.about an hour and 1/2 away.

So this thread is still going on,its outlasted my cold but I do have a lingering cough.The bad thing about never having smoked is I have nothing to blame it on except that stupid cold.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png