What are you doing right now

have a 12x14 yard barn w/ gabrial roof with a half loft in it...it currently has 2 double doors 30" in wide each.....which i don't think it's gonna be wide enough for when i bring my new trike home next week.....so i have some carpenters here framing up & putting me a 7 foot wide overhead door x 6'9" tall before i welcome my 2013 goldwing w/ motor trike (razor) conversion to it's new home....lol

...right now I'm reviving this thread cause I like reading what everyone else is doing, its entertaining, so post something damnit ;)

Sittin' at my desk finishing an appraisal on a home in Caldwell Id. Watchin' it rain, as it will do all weekend, sipping iced tea, listening to oldies on the radio. How it that for an exciting post!!! Yep... lotta excitement goin' on here at Blue Streak Appraisal today... ;)

Sittin' at my desk finishing an appraisal on a home in Caldwell Id. Watchin' it rain, as it will do all weekend, sipping iced tea, listening to oldies on the radio. How it that for an exciting post!!! Yep... lotta excitement goin' on here at Blue Streak Appraisal today... ;)

Hey its great to know what my buddies are doing Trent, regardless of if its exciting, boring, or whatever...makes me feel connected to you guys and I like that a lot. Makes my day really.

.....wondering why there are 194 different threads with the word tire in the subject line? and this is after I've merged about 30 almost exact duplicate tire question threads. Close to 100 threads about rake. I guess no one uses the search tool? :Shrug:

Getting a sore ear from phoning every government official I can, US, and Canadian, to see if the bastards will pull some strings and let me into the US for a few days to see my sister one more time before she dies. (1-2 weeks now)

Might be possible, but too late.

Detailed the truck with help from my dad, then we went out and got some lunch. Now I'm sitting on my back side after consuming half a cow:D.

.....wondering why there are 194 different threads with the word tire in the subject line? and this is after I've merged about 30 almost exact duplicate tire question threads. Close to 100 threads about rake. I guess no one uses the search tool? :Shrug:

"Forum Typical"..........;)

Just came in from cleaning the trike after my return from Yuma, Az...... 1464 great miles -retirement life is GREAT!

Right now I am creating a couple of new forums, one called Game Room
and one called Military & Veterans

Just sitting here in front of my Puter with a HOT :Coffee: reading threads on Trike Talk so I can educate myself for the future and being a new (to me)Trike owner. The way I see it, the best way to learn is from those who have been there and done that....learn from their mistakes and not make them myself if possible.
I am certain this is the BEST place to for good info from very knowledgeable people.
OK NUFF SAID, Lots to read...Lots to learnThumbUp

I'm sitting here feeling good about the new Game Room forum and how all the game threads are in one spot and easier to find and post to...I like it :)

Staring at negative 3 on the Weather Console in the Den (knowing with an 10 mph wind out of the NW puts wind chill down to around neg 12) :AGGHH:

Trying to get psyched-out and pumped-up about taking the little dog out-letting the 2 big dogs out of their Kennel-getting them watered and fed-checking the mini donkeys' Stall, hay, and trough-listening to the rest of the Family gripe about the cold-squeegeeing out the garage-driving to work on frozen snow encrusted country roads....
Yep. Really jazzed & looking forward to it. Yee Ha and Let's do this thing :pepper:
But first, best have more Java and think about it some more :D

P.s. Little Dog taken out... had to practically drag the little monkey. His Bidnez done quickly and reluctantly. Not as bitter as anticipated. Little dog begs to differ. Time to wake the Zombies. More Coffee.

...right now I'm laughing at the image in my head of Verittas shuffling through his -3 degree morning ritual with grumpy kids, mini-donky, dogs, etc. Hilarious!

You find that humorous do you? :mad:
Actually,,, it probably is/was ;)

But, I don't "shuffle".... I "saunter" (churched-up term for wandering aimlessly & muttering to oneself) :D

Readiing while I am suppossed to be working and trying to hide laughter picturing a dog walking sauntering guy with a mini ass and two big dogs moving around the yard looking like Grandpaa Amos McCoy

Back