• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Harley Freewheeler Trike Owners Thread

Finally pulled the trigger.

Purchased a 2016 Vivid Black on 1/18/17. I have been contemplating the buy for about a year. Made the mistake of a test ride and it followed me home. 1k service and pipes next, wouldn't mind some suggestions on the limited amount of Slip ons out there.

You will like more and more every day.

I have a Vivid Black 2015 with a few extras but I haven't done anything to the pipes so I can't help you, but I can tell you that you would really like the floorboard extenders from D&K. Makes the ride so much more comfortable.

Ride safe, have fun.

Lola

Trike wheels

I have a 15 FLRT and I am looking for aftermarket rims that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Are there any car rims that will fit?

I have a 15 FLRT and I am looking for aftermarket rims that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Are there any car rims that will fit?

Welcome in your first post:wave4: And to Trike-Talk.
As far as car rims go that won't be easy to find, The Freewheeler rims are 4 bolt... Most car rims are 5 bolts....

Just Joined the Trike Community

Purchased a 2015 FW in Superior Blue as my first motorcycle. Had to take the Basic Riders Course two times to get my M class on the license:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have ordered some accessories and I hope to have a pic soon. Thanks for having me.

Congrats on your new ride & Welcome to the forum Daniel :wave4: your going to love your Freewheeler. Just give it some time...took me about 500 miles before I felt comfortable with the way it handles. :cool:

Purchased a 2015 FW in Superior Blue as my first motorcycle. Had to take the Basic Riders Course two times to get my M class on the license:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have ordered some accessories and I hope to have a pic soon. Thanks for having me.

I too have blue! I know you will have a great time with your FW. HD, to me, means HARDLY DONE! :clapping:

Not yet

I don't have one YET but will be getting one when the time is right to make the purchase! Until that time comes I will be keeping an eye on this forum so I know what I am getting in to...or should I say on to! Hubby and I have a '14 Tri Glide which we absolutely enjoy to the max! Since I have seen and sat on the Freewheeler I have the itch to get my own machine. I am trying to keep the itch under control for now!! :laugh:

I don't have one YET but will be getting one when the time is right to make the purchase! Until that time comes I will be keeping an eye on this forum so I know what I am getting in to...or should I say on to! Hubby and I have a '14 Tri Glide which we absolutely enjoy to the max! Since I have seen and sat on the Freewheeler I have the itch to get my own machine. I am trying to keep the itch under control for now!! :laugh:

I think you need to get yourself a Freewheeler. I love mine.:cool::Angel:

If you and your hubby travel on two trikes you can take lots more stuff.

Just purchased a 2017 FW, vivid black with all the accessories, pick it up 22 April, from CTHD. Is there any FW groups in Uvalde or Del Rio?

Michael,

Welcome to TT and to Freewheeler ownership from San Antonio. I don't know anything about FW groups in your area, but if you ever ride up this way send me a PM and I will meet up with you.

Ride safe and have fun.

Lola

Any Progress?

Looks like you're using Kolpin's ratcheting brackets to hold your forearm crutches. I'm a right A/K amputee and have the same setup to hold my full length crutches. Working on a way to mount them down the right side in case a passenger wants to ride (no right leg clearance to worry about!). Surprised to see a setup similar to mine. Ride safe !!

I am a right leg amp too, am currently setting up my freewheeler for my full length crutches as well. Wondering what you came up with?

Got my Freewheeler!

I posted earlier that I was going to get a Freewheeler when the time was right. Well....husband called me Tuesday when I was at a conference for work and told me he found me one. I ended up buying a 2016 with a Stage I and multiple other accessories on it. I picked it up Friday and have put a few hundred miles on it since then. I LOVE it! I am used to being a passenger but now I don't know how often that will happen! Have driven the Tri Glide and an Ultra Classic with a Motor Trike conversion. Let me just say this little gem was made for me! Looking forward to next weekend and more riding time.

Attachments

• Freewheeler.jpg
    Freewheeler.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 217
  • Trikes.jpg
    Trikes.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 218
I posted earlier that I was going to get a Freewheeler when the time was right. Well....husband called me Tuesday when I was at a conference for work and told me he found me one. I ended up buying a 2016 with a Stage I and multiple other accessories on it. I picked it up Friday and have put a few hundred miles on it since then. I LOVE it! I am used to being a passenger but now I don't know how often that will happen! Have driven the Tri Glide and an Ultra Classic with a Motor Trike conversion. Let me just say this little gem was made for me! Looking forward to next weekend and more riding time.

:Congrats: Bev

You have a beautiful looking trike.ThumbUp

Enjoy.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png