LED Tail lights

LED Tailights

If you don't mind spending the extra money for rear end SAFETY....You really should look into Bright Ass LED Tail Lights. I had them on my Dyna Super Glide and they were so bright they would cause most anyone to back up away from you at lights and when tailing you. One of the first things I added to my 2018 Tri Glide Ultra was the Bright Ass Tail light kit....The Adjustability is nice.....But the ultra Bright Day or Night Tail and Stop lights are Awesome.

Gary

Tour pan light trim

can't find an existing thread for this, so i'm throwing it in with this one.

When my ignition switch is in the accessory position the Tour Pak side light trim comes on. All other lights remain off. The trike is parked, engine off, parking brake on, only the radio was turned on. Just seems odd to me that those trim lights would come on, but no other lights.

Is this normal?

One of my riding buddy's has LED Tail lights. They look great and very bright from the rear view that I see riding be-hide him, but when we go into a turn they are not so bright looking, no side view as like the rear view. They seam to be like a straight line beam and not so much as on the side.

When my ignition switch is in the accessory position the Tour Pak side light trim comes on. All other lights remain off. The trike is parked, engine off, parking brake on, only the radio was turned on. Just seems odd to me that those trim lights would come on, but no other lights.

Is this normal?

Mine do it , its a 12 and my 10 Ultra did too.... I figured it was like parking lights on the rear so people would see you , without drawing all the power of having all your lights on.

One of my riding buddy's has LED Tail lights. They look great and very bright from the rear view that I see riding be-hide him, but when we go into a turn they are not so bright looking, no side view as like the rear view. They seam to be like a straight line beam and not so much as on the side.

Maybe he did something wrong. Does his bulb color match the lens color? With LED's it needs to. I remember you posting this before, but I could not remember where.

Is this normal?[/Yes it is that way itdon't run the battery down listning to the radio.

tail lights

I just replaced mine with leds i ordered off ebay 35.00 aside just plug and play ill get pics tomorrow and post. Also installed knight riderz leds on fenders above the reflectors. That takes care of the signals on the side view.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png