Average age of riders

Well I guess my first post did not take as I was sent an email stating that I need to make my "first" post on the forum.

I am now 60, have a ticker problem and traded my Road Glide in on a Trike. Should have done that long ago.

Love riding my TriGlide and when we head out, we get a few thousand miles or so before we quit...

Thanks
Tom

70 here - ride Goldwing / Roadsmith Trike with my bride and Harley Davidson Heritage Classic (2 wheels) when I ride by myself. Still enjoy riding with friends on 2 and on 3.

Ride safe and often

Newbie to trikes, I'm 55. I have ridden 2 wheels some since I got my license in 93. Can't wait to put my first miles on the trike.

Love this post and nice to see there are women out there on trikes. I've been given a lot of grief the last couple days since I bought the trike...you know....you'll get hurt or killed...all the stories about friends or people they know were. I'm a safe rider but not a danger to others. LOL They're not gonna scare me, I'm counting the days to warm weather!

Newbie to trikes, I'm 55. I have ridden 2 wheels some since I got my license in 93. Can't wait to put my first miles on the trike.

Love this post and nice to see there are women out there on trikes. I've been given a lot of grief the last couple days since I bought the trike...you know....you'll get hurt or killed...all the stories about friends or people they know were. I'm a safe rider but not a danger to others. LOL They're not gonna scare me, I'm counting the days to warm weather!

You Go, Girl! :clapping:

Do I get the "Golden Oldie Award"? I'm 83 and have been married for 64+ years and would still be on two but my wife said I was too old and skinny to hold a Goldwing up so she wouldn't ride with me anymore. She said she would consider riding with me if I triked the wing. I did and she rode 2 miles around the complex in Florida. When we got back home I asked her to go for a ride and she refused. I told her I thought you said you would "consider" riding if I triked and she responded I did but I'm "reconsidering".

Needless to say I now ride alone! I hope to continue riding until some of you guys turn 83. I just bought myself this trike for my 83rd birthday and hope I can ride till I wear it out or kick the bucket. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

014.JPG004.JPG

Doc, I've been reading your posts on here for a while, the new trike, The Triker from AL, etc.....I'm so glad to see your age post, I turn 82 in Feb, and most pleased to find I'm not the oldest geezer. You should get some kind of award. Rock on.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png