Average age of riders

Hey Doc,
Good move on going to a trike. More forgiving and safer for sure. BTW, nice looking trike. I'm in Florida too, nice riding weather. Go for a ride & let your wife go shopping >> well it works for me!:clapping:

Hey Doc,
Good move on going to a trike. More forgiving and safer for sure. BTW, nice looking trike. I'm in Florida too, nice riding weather. Go for a ride & let your wife go shopping >> well it works for me!:clapping:

Hocky,

This is my second trike. I got my first one in 08. BTW, I no longer live in Florida - we sold our place there one year ago this month. Kinda miss the warm weather but I just got back from a ride today. Appreciate your comments. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

Doc, I've been reading your posts on here for a while, the new trike, The Triker from AL, etc.....I'm so glad to see your age post, I turn 82 in Feb, and most pleased to find I'm not the oldest geezer. You should get some kind of award. Rock on.

bikerbillone,

I think we exchanged some comments regarding our ages and our service in Korea sometime back. I see and read your comments regularly. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

bikerbillone,

I think we exchanged some comments regarding our ages and our service in Korea sometime back. I see and read your comments regularly. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

Hi Doc,
You sure look young to be 83, I'm not that far behind at 77, my wife gave me that same story that she would not ride with me any more on two wheels, so I bought a Harley tri-glide and she road with me about two times and has lost interest.
This was me back in 1971 when I was a wild and crazy guy, that was my 1950 Triumph 650cc.

Attachments

• triumph 1950scan0002.jpg
    triumph 1950scan0002.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 109
Hi Doc,
You sure look young to be 83, I'm not that far behind at 77, my wife gave me that same story that she would not ride with me any more on two wheels, so I bought a Harley tri-glide and she road with me about two times and has lost interest.
This was me back in 1971 when I was a wild and crazy guy, that was my 1950 Triumph 650cc.

lboos,

Thanks for the looks comment but that pic was taken when I was little older than you (78 ). That's women for you, then they ask why you spent all that money on yourself even though you did it so they would go with you like in their younger years. Go figure! Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

Wife and I are both 53 (I think). Tell everyone she is older but she's not. Been riding on two wheels pretty much all my life and still do on my 1500. Ran into some real crappy medical issues a few years back and although I'm back in the game again (thank you man above) I'm left with some issues in my feet. Bought a Roadsmith converted 1800 for the wife and I to travel on. Should have made the transition many moons ago.

I sure am enjoying this thread. So glad you joined us Doc. Same to you other guys too. Doc, I've seen you on the Honda forum and glad you finally made it over here. Hope to meet you at the Texas Reunion.
Zook

Careful what you ask for Zook :cxtv:
Doc may appear to be a mild-mannered "Professor/Dean type" on the surface.
But much like Clark Kent,,, underneath that calm, harmless, mature, suave and debonair exterior lies something far more (shall we say for lack of a better and more apt descriptor) "Feral" :D
Like a Full Moon to a Lycanthrope,,, A Trike Rally brings out the "Beast". He may not bite but he shore do Howl :laugh:

Best alert the Rangers just in case ThumbUp

I sure am enjoying this thread. So glad you joined us Doc. Same to you other guys too. Doc, I've seen you on the Honda forum and glad you finally made it over here. Hope to meet you at the Texas Reunion.
Zook

Zook,

I certainly look forward to meeting you and as Wheels would say "put a handshake on ya". Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

P.S. You can't always listen to Veritas44 and Wheels as they sometimes conspire against me. :Trike1:

Some would say 'if the shoe fits, wear it'. :Shrug:
Have a great day.

72 1/2. My harley is in the shop becoming a Roadsmith Trike 40+ years as a two wheeler. Got a call today From ACE Motor Trike, It's done.. can't wait, now the snow needs to go away,,ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back