Need your opinon

Jerry can you send me a picture of your trike so I can show them what I want?

PM function still not working...

Here you go Jerry!! Don't forget the Wing Guards need to be removed for coating unless you want them permanently bonded to the fenders. If you do remove the Wing Guards, the center supports need to come off first. Remember the bolt holding the right support to the frame has a left hand thread.. I'm sure there is a logical reason for HONDA doing that but I don't know what it is.... :gah:

I really think you will be pleased with the Line-X Jerry ... :xszpv: :xszpv:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great pictures

Great pictures just what I needed. What do mean Wing Guards? I guess I'm still too new to know what I don't know. Some times it amazing what I don't know. But I know I can all the answers on from you guys.

Thanks

Great pictures just what I needed. What do mean Wing Guards? I guess I'm still too new to know what I don't know. Some times it amazing what I don't know. But I know I can all the answers on from you guys.

Thanks

I'm sorry Jerry... That is what Roadsmith calls the running boards.... Oh, I also forgot to mention that when I had mine done they asked me to leave the plastic liner on the Wing Guards (I removed and reinstalled them) so they could tell exactly how far onto the edge the Line-X should go..

Jerry,

Have you been too busy to get your yellow trike to the shop or are you still trying to decide?

I want to see pictures when you get it done.:drinks::Dorag:

Lola

Thanks for the link. When the weather gets around 50 or 60 I'm will be taking mine in. No way would I try doing my own. I can make a mess out on any thing. I will not mess up my trike.

I can see why you won't do it yourself, I just thought the silver was pretty on the white trike. I don't know how it would look with yellow, but just wanted to be sure you saw the picture. :newyearcork:

I can see why you won't do it yourself, I just thought the silver was pretty on the white trike. I don't know how it would look with yellow, but just wanted to be sure you saw the picture. :newyearcork:

Yep, I also think the silver would look great with yellow since there is already silver on the bike. That white trike with the silver running boards that Lola linked to is gorgeous.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png