Rebel RT

eScooter

HPIM4837 (2).JPG-HPIM4839.jpg-HPIM4840.JPG-The eScooter is off and running with the new batteries and wiring, one week for shake down then up for sale, But a neighbor with a bad hip wants first shot ($) at it... Back on the Trike and the gScooter on the side. :clapping: EDIT: SOLD 11-02-2020

Wiring

One thing this Trike wiring has taught me is IF you are not in the mood, do something else because you'll F-up...Wiring Nest.JPG-Running lights.JPG Rear running lights and foot brake light all dialed in, :clapping: Please remember this building a reverse trike from scratch is all new to me so bare with me when I enjoy simple pleasures, AND wow I made it work!!! That's NOT what I tell my wife, speaking of her she would not drive the eScooter to speed again 25mph, she just wants a one speed bicycle and she's happy! SOOOOO! I ordered a 24" Tricycle 7 speed (she will not shift it" and soon a eBike kit for 48V 20Ah 1K Watts li ion Batts, I'll be hoping to put it together and sell to the local senior citizens, I know we can all use a little extra income...

eTricycle

Tricycle.JPGStill waiting for wiring parts for the RT so here's another side job for the wife.-[FONT=&quot]Here's the foundation for the 24" eTricycle. eBay and it comes 75% assembled, I think the hardest part was the Shimano 7 speed detailer and the chain, they did supply the chain breaker (aka installer) AND Don't ever forget the pedals are left and right hand threads. So we will be test riding it to make sure nothing goes wrong then order the front wheel eBike kit and the battery's. 1K Watt motor, 48 Volts, 20Ah Lithium Ion batteries, Ohhh Yeaaa!!! [/FONT]:clapping:

RebelRouser

2020-12-14 wiring.JPG-Ohhhhh! Do I hate wiring, :gah:-Maybe this new tank will make up for it today, checking for petcock leaks, ready to install after the F****** wiring, Wife's got me on "HONEY DO" this week because of Xmas...2020-12-14 new gas tank petcock.jpg-Damn it's getting cold in the "ManCave"

RebelRouser

2020-12-20 Seat and Box.jpg-2020-12-20 Headlight on.JPGWow these 7" headlights look a lot better than the 5" one on top, now to wire it up and then the gas tank and fill bleed the rear master cylinder and brake caliper, THEN, THEN, let the good times roll, I will be the "REBELROUSER"... :clapping:

RebelRouser

2020-12-21wires gas tank ft brake.JPGNew tank installed and wires tucked under it, foot brake master cylinder filled and bled, NOW of all times there is a problem with the signals, my 2000 bike does not have LED lights, BUT I did put on new signal lights LED and they do not flash because of LED, used jumpers on old lights and they flash. HELP! What do I have to do to get them to flash???

View attachment 94241New tank installed and wires tucked under it, foot brake master cylinder filled and bled, NOW of all times there is a problem with the signals, my 2000 bike does not have LED lights, BUT I did put on new signal lights LED and they do not flash because of LED, used jumpers on old lights and they flash. HELP! What do I have to do to get them to flash???

Led lights use low voltage. You will need a load equalizer to make them work.

Look here https://www.amazon.com/SYLVANIA-Equ...er+for+led+turn+signals&qid=1608609126&sr=8-3

RebelRouser

Thank you Jack, You know I am lost with this wiring mess? Can I use this as one unit from the switch or one per light??? DAMN! I hate wiring, :gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png