Rebel RT

I could be off the mark here, but looking at the exhaust pipes they seem to have a bend design off the head outward to the side of the engine.Now if you put the left side pipe on the right side, and the right side pipe on the the left side of engine, the would the bend be inward from both pipes.Now I just realized they pipes do not have enough down ward length to ride under the frame down the center, plus the rear tire gets in way.So now custom pipes, thinking I might have taken that route myself, basically because I do not like my legs around the exhaust pipes. If they did go down the center under the engine, than a short 30 or 60 degree bend to make them come out the side, behind passenger seat would be ideal, but behind rider seat would look sporty. Wonder how load open pipes on that engine would sound. The width of the front end does allow you top bring out the foot pegs as far as you need, key is long as all is safe and comfy for you.
...Now who is thinking outside the BOX, I like it, Thanks for stopping by Andy I like the input, BUTTT I can not afford the exhaust work and there is no room (cg) under the frame. My goal is to use as many parts as possible from the Rebel, My LOVE is in the building, strong and safe, Then build another something, (side car?)...

I have not done it yet, but my TIG manual says I can weld razor blades together, crazy, but it can be done.

Like anything it takes practice and the proper settings on the welder. Myself I am still learning the welding trade. Wife want me to practice more so I can do "yard art" for her, LOL..................

I have not done it yet, but my TIG manual says I can weld razor blades together, crazy, but it can be done.

Like anything it takes practice and the proper settings on the welder. Myself I am still learning the welding trade. Wife want me to practice more so I can do "yard art" for her, LOL..................

history has proved you need to "seem to have misplaced my welder" unless she is going to sell it for BIG $

Looking good, at least it is moving forward. Oh I am trying to get things done, but just slower than ever at this point.I really enjoy watching your work progress and it has been helpful to see it all.Thank you for sharing all of it with your fellow member's.

ManCave

HPIM3716.JPG56 Schwinn B24.jpgWaiting on final machining of the jack shaft spacers and TIG welding of frame, so cleaned the Cave and flipped the work table around so the trike will roll off when needed, WOW look at all my extra floor space? Annnd! tuning the bicycle's for exercise riding, The Schwinn is 1956 24" Boy's Red, fenders and rear rack next, (Ohhh! and a new BIG seat):D

Waiting

HPIM3720.jpgHPIM3721.jpgStill waiting so I drug out one of my old projects, eScooter, lasted for years on 36 volts, 350 watts, would do 25MPH and go for 20 miles of smiles on a bicycle kit. Thinking of changing it to gas engine? more miles?

Waiting

I RotatedTrike work table.JPG the table 1/4RT rotate table.JPGHPIM3729.jpgturn to get the car in, used HF dolly's, should also handle the trike weight when turning back to unload? The next trike is going to be Shenanigans which is 12 feet long and I am hoping for Mustang II control arms (HomeMade) and rack and pinion steering. I will be needing help on this, more later...

IFS

sorry, hit the thanks instead of like button.....anyhow, might have missed it, but what kind of spindles are you using up front?
Hi Larry, Thank you for stopping by, I bought a Chinese quad, Roketa a long time ago to make a different trike 1F2R and after my brain freeze it will not work, so when another idea came along RT, I thought a little local run about, then things got carried away and looking at the IFS on the Polaris I told myself why not give it a shot and see what happens, (I need to keep busy in the garage). Here's hoping the CHP will buy off the inspection as a Polaris IFS, I'll take pictures as proof. Sooo! to answer your question the steering, control arms, spindles, brakes/cables are from the Quad...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png