What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Getting ready to go to work today.

IMG-20220319-073917.jpg

Got hit by a turkey at 8AM this morning. Turkeys are real big when their only 2 feet from your nose at 50mph. Was out testing a new configuration of my Memphis Shades fairing and windshield set up, which worked better than I anticipated, and was running at speed checking air flow with the sun in my eyes. Didn't see him 'till he was airborne. Slammed into my fairing and I was MF'ing him before he even impacted. Didn't damage anything, but did knock the right side of the fairing mount back about 1/2". Corrected that when I got home. If I hadn't had that fairing there that bird would have been in my lap.

IMG1.jpg IMG2.jpg

Some prick hit my Freewheeler today in a parking lot

Did not even have the guts to leave a note, a person saw it happen but did not want to get involved

The left rear fender got the paint scuffed off at the lip above the tail light

Good thing I did not see it happen, I had my gun in my waist band and I would probably be in jail to night :mad:

Some prick hit my Freewheeler today in a parking lot

Did not even have the guts to leave a note, a person saw it happen but did not want to get involved

The left rear fender got the paint scuffed off at the lip above the tail light

Good thing I did not see it happen, I had my gun in my waist band and I would probably be in jail to night :mad:

Sorry to hear. How bad is it? Something you can easily touch up?

Sorry to hear. How bad is it? Something you can easily touch up?

Not overly bad, it took the paint off, but you have to look close to see it

The point is people just flat out do not care anymore, that is what tightens my jaw

I could probably dust some paint on it, a new painted ( Billiard Teal ) fender is $905.49 from Ronnies HD

The point is people just flat out do not care anymore, that is what tightens my jaw

I could probably dust some paint on it, a new painted ( Billiard Teal ) fender is $905.49 from Ronnies HD

Man, I am sorry that happened. Glad you were not there to see it.

Agree with you on more and more folks not caring/being responsible for their actions.

Kevin

We have a new Generation of folks who either forgot their Home Rasing or never had it to begin with.

Respect for other peoples stuff is becoming a thing of the past.

Sorry for rant.

Yeah, the Billiard Teal is a tuff match tho

I am looking to maybe get a paint stick from Color Rite, they have the correct paint for $18.00

With my 2017 Triglide (Blue) I took a Crayola crayon and match up the blues best I could with heat gun on low I heated up the scratch and rub the blue crayon into the scratch let it cool down a little bit then with rubbing compound just polished it to blend it in… just human nature but I always noticed that spot but when I told somebody else to check it they couldn’t see it..🤔..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png