What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Better Safe Than Sorry

Went to install DK Custom Convertible Comfort Lift Kit, only to find previous owner had already done the same.

If anyone interested in a kit, will give a good deal.

View attachment 117217View attachment 117218

May sound silly ... but ... these are the stock brackets that come with the Trike. Just making sure because I also thought that previous owner had installed a Lift Kit already ... the lift kit bracket has 4 mounting holes and the factory kit has only 3 but looks in shape and finish to be the same. They are not. Just a double check

Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 3.32.22 PM.jpg

Factory Stock Brackets

Measure Twice, Cut Once Theory

May sound silly ... but ... these are the stock brackets that come with the Trike. Just making sure because I also thought that previous owner had installed a Lift Kit already ... the lift kit bracket has 4 mounting holes and the factory kit has only 3 but looks in shape and finish to be the same. They are not. Just a double check

View attachment 117219

Factory Stock Brackets

Yep, double checked. Even had wife verify bracket style.

Last edited:
I got my 2021 Black Freewheeler to work when the weather allows it. Some nights its been pretty frigid here in Lincoln, but over all as long as its above 35 degrees and clear, I will ride to work. I installed my new 4" slip on pipes last weekend, and I'm awaiting my new 12" apes to complete my new installations for this year. Ya I know there's always things to add to our rides, but I have other toys and my beautiful wife has multiple things she'd like me to get done around the house before I retire in a couple of years, so my cash is rather limited for this year. But to be honest, having my wife join me on my rides and support me in my "hobbies" is the greatest reward I have in enjoying the activities I'm involved in

The past couple of weekends its been pretty cool and I've had some projects to work on at the house, but I am so ready for warmer weather to "stay" so I can get out and ride.

Hope everyone has a great week, keep the wind to your back and your sunny side up.

Mine is running great, my rear exhaust heat shield broke one of the mounting tabs so I took it off

My local dealer can order one, BUT, they only come in pairs and are way spendy

85° and sunny in South Jersey. Just got back from a 70 mile lunch ride. Was SUPPOSED to be in freakin' Virginia. But no. North East weathers dropping 25° tonight with a maybe high of 62. Then it gets better. Rain for the next 5 days. So I'm amusing myself by sitting in my tent out back and complaining.

IMG_20240502_135258377_HDR.jpg

85° and sunny in South Jersey. Just got back from a 70 mile lunch ride. Was SUPPOSED to be in freakin' Virginia. But no. North East weathers dropping 25° tonight with a maybe high of 62. Then it gets better. Rain for the next 5 days. So I'm amusing myself by sitting in my tent out back and complaining.

View attachment 117807

JT any ride is a good ride IMO

I took possession of a 2024 10 days ago, so far I've installed a 16" windshield, engine bar, SE Elite air filter, Rinehart slip ons, luggage rack, sissy bar with the small pad. A 6 outlet fuse panel under the seat to accommodate a GPS, 2 heated vest, and power in the trunk, and the Daylong Saddle from my 08 Ultra ended up being the same pan, or at least it fit perfect. Thinking after heated grips, I'll be good for a while. Have 400 miles on it so far, really like it, plan to run the wheels of it!

IMG_4667.jpg

I took possession of a 2024 10 days ago, so far I've installed a 16" windshield, engine bar, SE Elite air filter, Rinehart slip ons, luggage rack, sissy bar with the small pad. A 6 outlet fuse panel under the seat to accommodate a GPS, 2 heated vest, and power in the trunk, and the Daylong Saddle from my 08 Ultra ended up being the same pan, or at least it fit perfect. Thinking after heated grips, I'll be good for a while. Have 400 miles on it so far, really like it, plan to run the wheels of it!

View attachment 117839

Nice ride! I'm liking that color.

Going forward I am going to use a Fuse block rather than running multiple wires straight to the battery. Cleaner, easier to work on.

Enjoy your New Ride!

Kevin

Black is the fastest color

Black is not the fastest color’ ………:

Black is not even a color. …

It’s a layer of pigment that absorbs sunlight which causes a molecular level of drag over the surfaces it is applied to and in turn causing negative pressure reoccurring drag ..(AKA Bobs Law)…Adding to a slow down effect in all ambient and all non ambient air….

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png