Road Glide 3 TPMS

Kneesinbreeze

50+ Posts
Aug 28, 2022
Independence, mo usa
Anyone else notice under rider safety enhancements it list Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) as Included. Verified by video. Thanks Matt. But the Tri-Glide does not list it.

Has anybody seen 1 in person yet?

Anyone else notice under rider safety enhancements it list Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) as Included. Verified by video. Thanks Matt. But the Tri-Glide does not list it.

Our local HD Dealership (Harley Davidson Of Myrtle Beach) had a party yesterday to "Red Carpet" release the 2023 line of bikes. They did a really nice job despite pretty crappy weather, with food & drinks, live music and a rollout of the new stuff. The bikes were rode out of a fog filled garage onto red carpet and a sales guy narrated the models and features. This young lady actually just purchased the new RG3 in Billiard Blue and she rode it out herself. I didn't see a TPMS but we did get a good look at the new Trike.

Imports - 1 of 3.jpg Imports - 3 of 3.jpg Imports - 2 of 3.jpg

Our local HD Dealership (Harley Davidson Of Myrtle Beach) had a party yesterday to "Red Carpet" release the 2023 line of bikes. They did a really nice job despite pretty crappy weather, with food & drinks, live music and a rollout of the new stuff. The bikes were rode out of a fog filled garage onto red carpet and a sales guy narrated the models and features. This young lady actually just purchased the new RG3 in Billiard Blue and she rode it out herself. I didn't see a TPMS but we did get a good look at the new Trike.

View attachment 111873 View attachment 111874 View attachment 111875

Is it just me?…But the fairing would look better color matched to the rest of the body…

where it looks now. It looks like a windjammer fairing from the 70s was bolted on. ..☹️..

I sat on one but did not start it

The faring feels out of place IMO

According to the specs @ H D.Com the TPMS is included

TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS)

Included

RIDER SAFETY ENHANCEMENTS

ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS)

Included

ELECTRONIC LINKED BRAKING (ELB)

Included

TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM (TCS)

Included

DRAG-TORQUE SLIP CONTROL SYSTEM (DSCS)

Included

TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS)

Included

CORNERING ENHANCED ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (C-ABS)

Included

CORNERING ENHANCED ELECTRONIC LINKED BRAKING (C-ELB)

Included

CORNERING ENHANCED TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM (C-TCS)

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/motorcycles/road-glide-3.html

Is it just me?…But the fairing would look better color matched to the rest of the body…

where it looks now. It looks like a windjammer fairing from the 70s was bolted on. ..☹️..

The fairing is actually color matched to the bike rhino … I think the super quality telephone camera makes it look like it’s darker. The whole bike is Billiard Blue and was pretty spiffy looking. The Road Glide Tank and of course the Frame Mounted Fairing being the real difference from the Freewheeler. Also the rims were really nice. For me, I’m not really a fairing fan on my Roadster Style Freewheeler but if I was, this fairing would be the way to go.

Attachments

• E5BCF7FD-EAE9-48B5-A677-6A5E4A50C9A0.jpg
    E5BCF7FD-EAE9-48B5-A677-6A5E4A50C9A0.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
23 RG3

New Orleans Harley Davidson had one today. I stopped and checked it out and took it for a long test ride. It does have TPMS . My general impression is this three wheeler rides better than my 21 Triglide with all of the modifications I have done. It handled well steered easily, and seem to have plenty of power it, it rode very comfortably. For me, with a 30 inch inseam the seating position with floorboards seemed cramped. I am sure some DK floorboard extensions, and a set of highway pegs will help . Also, the RG three fairing in my opinion allows a lot more air to hit the rider than the batwing. My overall impression is this is an awesome machine . Of course, in my head, I have already added, floorboard, extensions, highway pegs and seriously upgraded. The sound system as I am used to a kick butt sound system. I really really like this bike.

Tpms is standard 2023 freewheeler and RG3

I picked mine up,RG3, in February it does have TPMS standard. So does the 23 Freewheeler. All depends on the wheel on the bike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png