Ok here goes, My first trike build

Ok have been struggling with the body design and build and I will put up pics of what I have done so far as soon as my batteries recharge for the camera. Then maybe another set of eyes can see something that I am not.

Sorry haven't posted in a while been busy. but got some things done today. Got the part of the body that I was having problems with fabricated. Let know what ya think. Also put some zues clips on the fenders so I can remove the guards when I have to change the tire or work on it.

I got the left side done today its the same in the pics as the right side. Now to weld up the the pieces then grind down then do some body filler sand again to see if it looks as good as I think it will.

sorry haven't been on for awhile been busy with other stuff. But I got the frame for the body painted today and started some of the body work, and thats is a far as I got.

Good luck with the build, your off to a good start. Hell of a deal on the beginning, wish I could find a table for $500. Those who have won't get off it and if they will they want to much. Keep us posted. I been workin on mine for just over a year and been on the road for 6wks. Not quite finished yet but close. Ride On

So where are you at with your build? Have you had a chance to try out your reverse set up to see what kind of speed you get in reverse? Also what year and make of subaru stater did you use?? I have been searching for a ring gear like you used and can NOT find one in the price range you quoted. Can you help direct me to someone. I tried that bert racing transmissions but the cheapest thing they show is $190

it was a 2000 subaru starter, most speed shops will have the ring gear it self. all you need is the ring gear not the hookup to the trans. If you can't find one pm me and I will get you one from the local speed shop in town and send it to ya.

I live in a rural area of Arizona so there is no such thing as a speed shop to be found. Now that I know what starter to look for I will search to find one.
Thanks for replying. By the way have you gotten a chance to try your reverse out yet??

Ok I have searched and searched and can't find anything. Before I ask you to get me one I would like to verify the diameter is of the gear you used was 6 1/2"?

Contact me on my email so that we can discuss how to make this transaction work.
hardone2get@yahoo.com

Thank You for helping me out. I know you don't know me from Adam so it's nice to find someone willing to help out!

Danny

Here is one on Ebay; Item number: 200764401634 and less then $70 delivered

New Bert Racing Transmission Replacement Flywheel Ring

Speedway Part #736370 (Stock Photo Shown)

It is like the one I have..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png