A Day in the Life...

Got them mostly welded up today. Still have a little to do, here and there...then they need to be clear coated.

Trophy%201_20171229.jpg

Trophy%206.jpg

Trophy%203.jpg

Trophy%204.jpg

Trophy%205.jpg

Enter Your Bike and check out all the bikes already entered HERE.

Kevin

It's been a busy and COLD long weekend!

Hope everyone had a great 3 days!

I got out for a 30 minute New Years Day ride in 20* sunny temps. Was a tad chilly, even with the electric jacket, to comfortably ride any longer. Must be getting old. lol

New-Year-Ride.jpg

Kevin

Gheesh! The tear drop trailer looks heavy enough but the other set-up...I’m surprised that bike can pull that load!

Gheesh! The tear drop trailer looks heavy enough but the other set-up...I’m surprised that bike can pull that load!

Mary and I have looked at those tear drop trailers before...they're light and pretty nice...but don't fold out as big as a tent trailer.

The double trailer set up is crazy. :xzqxz:

Must be out of warranty to pull those!

Yeah, prolly so. lol

Here's one of our Customers Bikes...it was in warranty when they started work on it...not so much anymore. :D

07dc00a0ebb3bba28b6c76e065b254ad.jpg

Kevin

We've had a couple of weeks of unusual cold...Man, it was so nice to ride home last night in 50* temps. :D

It was a bit foggy...stopped to try and get a photo...this one shows wisps of fog floating by.

Fog.jpg

Kevin

Yesterday afternoon I had appointments up in Memphis. Got to ride yesterday for over 150 miles in 60* weather. Today it is 64* degrees! :)

But tomorrow we are going to be back in the low 20's with freezing rain and snow!

1-11-18%20Weather.jpg

Snow is a novelty around here. If it actually shows up, may get a video riding in it. :)

Kevin

Crazy day today!

Left for the shop this morning. Roads had a layer of ice, and then snow on top of the ice.

Tri-Glide handled fine (no abrupt turns or braking), but I kept it below 35 mph.

Normally I do not hear my phone while riding, but about halfway to the shop I heard it ringing. I pulled off the road.

It was Devin letting me know that a truck had slid off the road into a power pole. Result: No electricity at the shop.

So I turned around and headed back home. It was a fun ride, out in the ice and snow. Not something I'd want to do everyday, but fun once or twice a year. :)

Video of the ride this morning will be edited and posted in the next day or so.

Oh, and then when I got home our website server glitched. Was down for about an hour before we got it back up and running.

Quite a day!

Kevin

Went out to the "heated" home shop today. Had some work to do on the Tri-Glide.

Well....

3%20days%20later%201.jpg

...this is what I saw when I got out there...

3%20days%20later%202.jpg

...it's been three days since I was riding in the snow and ice, and it has melted off the TG some, but then just froze on the floor!

3%20days%20later%203.jpg

Obviously the heater for the home shop is not up to the task when it is in the teens outside.

I took these photos, turned around, and went back in the house where it was warm! No work done on the bikes today!!!

Photo from my ride on Friday morning-

Leaving%20for%20work%20in%20snow%201-12-18.jpg

Kevin

Back